Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    The results would be dramatically different if it were only legal citizens who were registered voters. I believe on that basis the poll is slanted since illegals can't vote, and should have no say so or opinion on the matter.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nearly half of Californians now say unauthorized immigrants favorably affect the state, a sentiment that has grown dramatically in the past 12 years, according to the poll.
    Sure, half of California is probably Hispanic and although we have some wonderful Americans who are of Hispanic background who PROUDLY and CONFIDENTLY OPPOSE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, unfortunately MOST Hispanics are going to stick with anything they view as pro-Hispanic BEFORE they choose Pro-America.

It's because they never were and now most likely never will be fully assimilated Americans. Thanks to politicians who have trampled our American culture and English language in order to lay down these people's cultures and languages here in America for them, in order to gain their votes.

Simple sales techniques. The only problem is what they've sold is:

OUR COUNTRY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They say they sampled non-citizens and Spanish speakers as well. Gee, I wonder how they voted? It doesn't say how many of the 500 were illegal aliens....err non-citizens. What a crock, the Field Organization has long been a democratic, liberal tool used by the media to manipulate public opinion. Just watch how many media types jump on this poll, while failing to mention that they surveyed people who are illegals and Spanish speakers.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Legal US wrote:
    It's because they never were and now most likely never will be fully assimilated Americans. Thanks to politicians who have trampled our American culture and English language in order to lay down these people's cultures and languages here in America for them, in order to gain their votes.

Simple sales techniques. The only problem is what they've sold is:

OUR COUNTRY
    Right On, Legal US!!

IMPEACHMENT NOW!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey this poll shows the "will of the people", and the people want amnesty.

The President will probably give a speech tomorrow, "I have been ignoring the wil of the people, and since the will of the people, is to have amnesty, i will Executive Order an amnesty tomorrow."

-pa

They say they sampled non-citizens and Spanish speakers as well.
    See? I told you 499 of them were illegal aliens!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12