Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The students say that the 82nd Texas legislature is passing unfunded mandates in the form of anti-immigrant, anti-education and anti-business bills that would place an undue burden on law enforcement, schools, and the economy.
    Actually, it's the undocumented students that place an undue burden on law enforcement, schools and the economy. It's law abiding American citizens that have to pay for their crime, free education and welfare benefits.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Heroism and The Texas Revolution 1824

Let us never forget that this week in history 175 years ago, more than 2,000 Mexican soldiers commanded by dictator Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna laid siege to the Alamo. Remember the famous words of Colonel William Barrett Travis "To the People of Texas and Americans in the World. I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible and die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor and that of his country- Victory or Death."
    As we remember the heroism and sacrifices of the Texas Revolution the fight to defend freedom continues today. REMEMBER THE ALAMO.

Particularly, Parra said, he is opposed to a bill that would establish a law in Texas like the one in Arizona that allows police to detain or question anyone who they think is in the country illegally.
    If we Americans do not get a tight grip on the illegal immigration issue soon, those people will create a war on U.S. soil to prevent removal out of this Country. The problem is escalating momentarly and viewable for all to see.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Oh, let me also add. I have noticed lately, undocumented aliens are becoming very brave!!! They use to stay in shadows, I wonder what created their braveness?
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

La Raza for one Pisces_2010.

Banned
    Actuall the protestor are correct...Texas can do better. Texas can enforce the existing imigration laws. Texas can detain illegals. Texas can send Law Enforcement into the neighborhoods where illegals are known to inhabit and root out any illegal they can find and arrest them. Yes Texas can do better by cutting off any free schooling , free medical, free social services to ALL illegals and that includes their so called anchor babies as well. Texas can also send Law enforcement into job sites and businesses suspected of hiring undocumented and illegals.

Yes for once the latinos are correct ...Texas could do better

Round em all up and deport em all! Stop the flow of dope into America that is destroying our society.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123