Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    JustThatGuy wrote:

Berman's idea really does not make much sense. State governments don't have any control over the issue of birthright citizenship.
    Berman knows this, that's why he is attempting to fight it through the courts. The U.S. Supreme Court can make these sort of decisions. Look at what they did in 1982 with their ruling in Plyler v. Doe. They ruled that public schools were prohibited from denying immigrant students access to a public education. The Court stated that undocumented children have the same right to a free public education as U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Undocumented immigrant students are obligated, as are all other students, to attend school until they reach the age mandated by state law.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey Berman:

You Go Guy!!

“Representative Berman’s conduct was inappropriate. We expect more from our elected officials, and his peers in the Texas House should do the right thing and pass a resolution of censure condemning his conduct,â€
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by FedUpinFarmersBranch
    Dixie said :

"Since bloggers are not journalists, they don't write under the same ethical code of conduct nor practice absence of malice. The story can be accurately told but the way it is portrayed may not be truthful and therefore may do harm"

Dixie , I think these traits are far and few in between in the MSM today ,
    this blog did leave out the fact that the " Santuary City`s " bill has already
    been pulled from the session , me thinks Mr. Berman was having a bit of fun with that one .

FedUpinFarmersBranch
    I'm just getting an attitude towards irresponsible bloggers that just write garbage.

I can't tell you how many times I've looked into a story a blogger wrote, only to find they were just full of it. The reason, papers worry about being sued, and most bloggers don't.

I don't believe a word most of they say, however, a select few have principles and produce good accurate work.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12