Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: Border agents find 1,200 pounds of cocaine in broccoli

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?secti ... id=4960434

Border agents find 1,200 pounds of cocaine in broccoli
    (1/22/07 - PHARR, TX) - Border agents found more than 1,200 pounds of cocaine valued at $40 million hidden in the floor of a truck full of broccoli, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Monday.

The seizure happened early Sunday afternoon at the Pharr international bridge.

Customs officers using an X-ray scan on a tractor trailer coming from Mexico noticed odd shapes in the floor of the trailer. A drug-sniffing dog alerted to the scent of narcotics. The officers found a secret compartment carrying 500 brick-like packages of cocaine.

The driver, a 37-year-old from Rio Bravo, Mexico, was not charged but the tractor and trailer were seized. An investigation by Immigrations and Customs Enforcement was ongoing.

~~~~~~~
    Why aren't such people charged? I've read this before!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Imagine what goodies the NAFTA Superhighway will be delivering into our country.

Sounds like the truck has been charged instead of the driver. This is shameful!

Why aren't such people charged? I've read this before!
    We need to ask Sutton I guess. My X was married to a DEA agent. She told me of how frustrating that job was for her guy. The agents would make a big bust and a phone call would tell them to pull out. It didn't happen.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So evidently it's the norm to get the drugs but let the smugglers go to try again another day? Unbelievable! This ought to be investigated big time someday. And no wonder Jorge pardons drug smugglers. Guess they're just doing jobs Americans won't do or trying to feed their families.
    We need to get a president voted in that will stop this insane situation!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn