Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX-Border Patrol agents find elderly woman abandoned by smug

Border Patrol agents find elderly woman abandoned by smugglers

May 13, 2009 - 8:49 PM
    By Ildefonso Ortiz
    The Brownsville Herald

A massive search and rescue effort undertaken by the U.S. Border Patrol and U.S Customs and Border Protection led to the Tuesday morning rescue of a 79-year-old woman, who had been abandoned by her "smugglers," an agency release said.

Eva Villarreal Santizo was found, after a 22-hour search, in a state of dehydration and with injuries to her lower body, USBP said. She was taken to a medical facility where she was treated and was awaiting immigration processing for illegal entry.

On Monday at about noon, the Border Patrol received notification of an abandoned elderly woman between U.S. Highway 4 and the Port of Brownsville. The Border Patrol deployed a search and rescue operation in coordination with CBP and emergency medical services.

"The search continued through the night and into the next day until the elderly female was found sprawled on an isolated path at about 10 a.m. Tuesday," USBP said.

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/news/s ... order.html

What the pudding is a 79-year-old woman doing getting smuggled in?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    vortex wrote:

Must be an illegals mother or grandmother.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Family.

But if her family had entered the country legally, they could bring her in legally.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

We spent almost an entire day, 22 hours/man hours and equipment hours looking for the woman. I can't imagine what that cost us per hour but it wasn't cheep.

I get really mad when I hear the illegal alien supporters say we are not compassionate and that BP kills aliens... Actually, their family kills them when they pay for them to cross the border illegally.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    We spent almost an entire day, 22 hours/man hours and equipment hours looking for the woman. I can't imagine what that cost us per hour but it wasn't cheep.

I get really mad when I hear the illegal alien supporters say we are not compassionate and that BP kills aliens... Actually, their family kills them when they pay for them to cross the border illegally.

Dixie
    I agree with Dixie!