Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: City of Farmers Branch Prepares for Court Battle

We've got a long court fight ahead of us here in FB, but it's worth it if we can take back our little city!!! (And I feel most of the residents here feel the same way, with 4,000 votes FOR the ordinance!!).

I was just thinking that if hundreds of other little towns and cities across the U.S. take the cue from Farmers Branch (and especially if Hazelton wins as well --- which I hope the ruling is coming soon!), that La Raza, ACLU, LULAC, etc. won't have enough lawyers and immigration experts to go around to fight ALL the battles, and their own money might start to be stretched thin from too many court battles.

Can you imagine 100 Farmers Branch style lawsuits costing at least one million dollars each??? How many millions can these guys spend on trying to defeat ordinances in hundreds of cities across the nation??

Spread like wildfire, grass roots movement!!!! Take back our country!!!

TexasGal

P.S. I'll start this with a few letters sent to the Dallas Morning News on FB issue:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... a3da2.html

And below is the link and copied main story!! Enjoy!!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... fbdf3.html

Attorneys: Prepare for court fight in Farmers Branch

Ordinance foes aim to block implementation; supporters vow to 'take it as far as we can'

09:46 AM CDT on Sunday, May 13, 2007

By DIANNE SOLĂ

They should deport the scum bag attorneys who are fighting this ordinance in FB and in any other town. They are not true Americans, they are just greedy little parasites and are no better than illegals.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

The ending of the article is what gets me so mad!!

Illegal immigration is a problem, he said, "but there is nothing Farmers Branch can do about it."
    Heck, yeah, there is something we can do about it!! We're ALREADY doing something about it, buddy!!! Open your friggin eyes!!!

TexasGal

Re: TX: City of Farmers Branch Prepares for Court Battle

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGal
    We've got a long court fight ahead of us here in FB, but it's worth it if we can take back our little city!!! (And I feel most of the residents here feel the same way, with 4,000 votes FOR the ordinance!!).

I was just thinking that if hundreds of other little towns and cities across the U.S. take the cue from Farmers Branch (and especially if Hazelton wins as well --- which I hope the ruling is coming soon!), that La Raza, ACLU, LULAC, etc. won't have enough lawyers and immigration experts to go around to fight ALL the battles, and their own money might start to be stretched thin from too many court battles.

Can you imagine 100 Farmers Branch style lawsuits costing at least one million dollars each??? How many millions can these guys spend on trying to defeat ordinances in hundreds of cities across the nation??

Spread like wildfire, grass roots movement!!!! Take back our country!!!

TexasGal

P.S. I'll start this with a few letters sent to the Dallas Morning News on FB issue:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... a3da2.html
    You know that's the truth, if every city in America, hell half the cities in
    America do what FB did then the OBL group will spin itself into the ground.

Like hell this is a fed problem, it's a fed problem when they all get voted out of office. Who does the voting, that's right local constituents, therefore it is a local issue. Local citizens have a right to govern themselves. If this were not true we wouldn't have local elections.