Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh, my God, this just makes me sick. This protecting the illegal has now gone to a whole new level.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And they are probably back in the country the same day! This is treason!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

How low were they setting bond?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The accused are undocumented immigrants, many of which are Mexican Nationals, who bond out from jail and are transported by federal immigration buses to the border and then set free.
    And they will be back across that border before the bus gets back to the station! This is outright treason against the American people!

This is outrageous. These people should be traced down in Mexico with the Mexican government and brought to justice. I know, far fetched, but what else can be done? They are gone and they will never return here, unless they come to face prosecution.

This needs to be investigated by the Department of Justice and see what exactly happened and where the breakdown in communication occurred. They may not be citizens, but if they commit a crime here, they need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, just like any American, illegal or legal vistitor.

I counted 609 (alleged) victims! In the time of immigration reform, this is unacceptable. What are they thinking ????

What does the Congressional Hispanic Caucus think about this ????
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Quote Originally Posted by cclarkkent
    **respectfully snipped for space***

What does the Congressional Hispanic Caucus think about this ????
    I'm sure they call it "justice".

I'm also sure that those same criminals will be back. There's nothing stopping them from coming back.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: TX-Hundreds of accused felons deported rather than prose

Don't worry, these felons that were deported will be back in the U.S.A. soon to commit more of the same crimes. Seal the borders already!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Re: TX-Hundreds of accused felons deported rather than prose

Quote Originally Posted by FedUpinFarmersBranch

November 6th, 2009 DALLAS - Hundreds of accused felons charged with murder, rape, assault and kidnapping have been deported from Dallas County without having to face criminal prosecution.
    That great, now they will be back in a month doing the committing the same crimes. Real smart decision someone made.

There was a young criminal illegal alien that was working here at the 24 Hour fitness we belong to that was deported after it was discovered he had used fake ID's to get hired. In a moth's time he is back in Texas working at a bar in the Brownsville area. Someone's not watching our borders very well are they?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

This is abomidable. The reason given by DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano for weakening the 287-G program is so that law-enforcement can "go after the real criminals".

But what good is it to concentrate on just the most hardened, felonious, illegal alien criminals if authorities are just going to give them limousine service back to the border without prosecution?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12