Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX-ILLEGAL HARVARD STUDENT NO LONGER TO BE DEPORTED

[b][i]"When the Elitist pass their BLANKET AMNESTY or as the Elitist call it “a path to citizenshipâ€

"These cases illustrate the need for comprehensive immigration reform. ICE is focused on smart, effective immigration enforcement that focuses first on criminal aliens who pose a threat to our communities while we continue to work with Congress to enact reform," said ICE spokeswoman Cori Bassett.
    --------------------------------------

EXCUSE ME???? immigration reform?? you need to be enforcing the laws on the books NOW. illegal is illegal is still a lawbreaker

Cradle to the grave welfare my question is when we totally run out of people who will work or we cease to have jobs who will pay the toll.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Cradle to the grave welfare my question is when we totally run out of people who will work or we cease to have jobs who will pay the toll.
    If amnesty is enacted, I will promptly retire so I can get the same benefits as illegals get now. No point in working anymore!
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reggie, the illegals get more than you could ever get. Same in Canada. They get more than somebody who has paid in by working all their life. We still want to know why.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

TX; Illegal

I suspect this boy wanted to make the headlines. I am thinking his scholarship funds are in danger due to failing grades.
    Is there any way to follow up on this story in a few months?

Of course he's NOT going to be deported. He might even be given a green card. Had he been from ANY other country, he might be home by now.
    Mexican illegals seem to be a protected class. He will probably graduate and be used as a "spokesperson" for illegal Latino success in America.
    HE won't even be kicked out of Harvard because of his illegal alien status. Had any other student used a fake social to get into Harvard... well, you know what would happen.

So he'll become the MOST educated yard man in America?? I guess going back to mejico and help that country is not in his plans....