Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: Illegal immigrant in critical condition after chase

Car flipped over

ROMA - An illegal immigrant is in critical condition after a high-speed chase.

It happened in Roma early this morning. Police say the chase began when an officer tried to pull over a driver.

We're told the driver sped away and lost control on a gravel road. The car flipped over. There were reportedly 13 illegals inside the car. The driver and several of the people inside the car fled on foot.

http://www.newschannel5.tv/2007/6/25/97 ... fter-Chase

Secure borders and no magnets/benefits/jobs to attract illegals would have stopped this from happening. Also, foreign nationals obeying U.S.law and not breaking into our country. Also, obeying a police offers instructions to stop would have saved them as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well at least the people can't sue the police due to the new Supreme Court decision.
    They have to secure our borders, I am sick of it. I would like to have Kennedy come live in my place and see first had what it is like to live with them. Let him go on the road with police officers and see how many of them don't speak English, see the domestic violence calls and drunk drivers oh and not to forget the gangs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And at least the agent isn't in Johnny Sutton's district. Regarding Miami, I distinctly remember Jeb saying Miami is not a "third-world country."
    '58 Airedale

Thank God Jeb is gone and Charlie Crist is governor.