Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: Illegal immigrants caught after short chase

Illegal immigrants caught after short chase

Dec 31, 2007

Group bailed from Suburban

Ofelia Garcia Hunter, Alice Echo-News Journal

About two dozen undocumented immigrants attempted to escape in the brush off of County Road 2044 after a traffic stop, county officials said.

"I tried to pull over the Suburban and it kept going and going on (County Road) 2044 and traveled about a mile," said Sgt. Ray Aguilar with the Jim Wells County Sheriff's Department. "(The driver) put the vehicle in reverse and I had to move forward to stop it from leaving."

Aguilar said his unit had minor damage to the license plate from bumping with the Suburban.

Aguilar said that about 25 men and women ran into the brushy area off of County Road 2044 at 7:45 a.m. Friday. The suspicious vehicle had been noticed by another deputy and radioed it in on South Highway 281 before Aguilar spotted it. Aguilar said the white Chevrolet Suburban was impounded by the sheriff's department and about 30 minutes later, border patrol Freer sector used helicopters to round up about half of the undocumented immigrants.

About 12 were taken into custody by border patrol, officials said.

Aguilar said with the holiday season behind, more immigrants try to make their way back into the United States.

"I'm sure it's going to pick up the influx of aliens," he said.

"They go home during the holidays."

http://www.aliceechonews.com/articles/2 ... news03.txt
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My goodness, Texas arrested it's Texan of the year!!! Oh the shame......

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a shame 1/2 of them got a way
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    What a shame 1/2 of them got a way
    I agree sosad

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    A BIG, BIG FENCE... A massive FENCE...PAID FOR BY CITIZENS

WHERE IS OUR FENCE. THIS IS NOT DEBAITABLE

WHERE IS THE F'n FENCE
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is checking the trucks at the border 37 of them got across the other day hinding behind lettuce on one of those semi's supposedly being inspected at the border. Luckly it wasn't a dirty bomb! So much for the Mexican trucks comming across the border. What crap!

The only way this is going to stop is if American citizens take over the jobs Homeland security won't do!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosadforus wrote:
    Who is checking the trucks at the border 37 of them got across the other day hinding behind lettuce
    I thought the truck's contents were suppose to be x-rayed before crossing.

"Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Sosadforus wrote:
    Who is checking the trucks at the border 37 of them got across the other day hinding behind lettuce
    I thought the truck's contents were suppose to be x-rayed before crossing.

As far as I know only 1 per cent are being checked, but that co, should lose all priviledges to drive into the U.S. no if ands or but about it.