Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: legislators challenging 'sanctuary cities' for IAs

Texas state legislators challenging 'sanctuary cities' for illegal immigrants
    David Paulin
    August 20, 2008

In Texas, two Republican legislators are taking up the “forgottenâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GO TEXAS!!! Get a statewide immigration control law in Texas, use the 287 (g) program to train Texas law enforcement to enforce our laws, detain illegal aliens and process them for deportation, control your share of the US-Mex Border which is 1254 miles of our 1950 miles of southern border, thereby protecting the rest of the nation, and Americans will love and bless you beyond your wildest imaginations.

Wake Up Texas!! We desperately need you to enforce US immigration law and "do the job the feds won't do".

"Don't Mess With US-Texas" ... print it in Spanish, Arabic and 2 or 3 more applicable languages and post it everywhere, put some trained Texas LEO muscle behind it and oh my God, what a difference Texas can make in solving this outrageous illegal immigration problem for the people of the United States.

In return, I promise to buy a windmill and natural gas from T Boone and if we had a kiss emoticon, I would throw you scores of them. As a bonus, would you like a new US government office building employing thousands? How about a new headquarters in Dallas for the Department of Homeland Security?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's about time our leaders started to question those renegades who defy this nations laws by aiding and abetting illegal invaders through sanctuary cities!

How many more Americans have to die at the hands of illegals because our so called "leaders" are hell bent on breaking the law in order to satisfy their personal, open border agendas!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every year they try to put forth dozens of anti-illegal bills in the state legislature, but none have gone through yet.

Dallas should be added to the sanctuary city list. We now have a 40% hispanic population here in Dallas. I know a heck of a lot of them are illegals, due to all the hundreds of businesses I see employing illegals: restaurants, car washes, and landscaping companies. Texas is pretty much a sanctuary state.

I desperately want to see things change before our great state dies, but little movement has been made in the past few years. Even Farmers Branch has had few victories, with a whole city full of people who want immigration law enforced.

TexasGal

That's really sad, Texasgal. I'm truly sorry our government didn't protect the people of Texas and our other border states from the ravages of illegal immigration.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn