Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: Local construction, roofing businesses eyeing feds' immi

Local construction, roofing businesses eyeing feds' immigration team cautiously

Saturday, June 28, 2008

By Mike Copeland

Tribune-Herald business editor

A fugitive enforcement team that will track down undocumented workers who miss court dates will call Waco home beginning in mid-August — and local employers are wondering if this seven-member squad will come knocking on their doors.

“I think anybody who uses immigrant labor from any country is going to be a little nervous with an enforcement office nearby,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]“I think anybody who uses immigrant labor from any country is going to be a little nervous with an enforcement office nearby,â€
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

These same workers were making $12 to $25 an hour just 6 years ago before BUSH told the Corporations to hire illegals, you won't be prosecuted.
    So Bush actually TOLD the contractors to hire illegals? He blantently obstructed justice and should be impeached.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Word of the fugitive squad is getting around, he said. And though contractors generally do a good job of complying with immigration rules, he said, there’s often uneasiness when someone involved in enforcement comes on the premises. ----------------------------------------------

I had to laugh when I read this statement. This idiot should have been hooked up to a lie detector when he said it. The roofing industry in this country is flooded with illegals, everywhere. Just yesterday a contractor I did work for was whining about the bill I gave him. He stated that he had another company to bid 23 dollars a square and wanted me to drop my price because of it. That is what American roofers charged in the 60's and 70's. ICE please open an office in Columbia, SC, I guarantee you will be busy 7 days a week busting criminal companies.