Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX Opponents call new driver's license rules for foreign nat

Opponents call new driver's license rules for foreign nationals 'institutionalized racism'

01:42 PM CST on Tuesday, December 9, 2008
    By EMILY RAMSHAW / The Dallas Morning News
    eramshaw@dallasnews.com

AUSTIN – Opponents of strict new driver’s license requirements for foreign nationals are calling on state leaders to rescind the rules, which will make immigrants’ licenses and identification cards look visibly different from those issued to U.S. citizens.

Under the new requirements, which were approved by Texas’ Public Safety Commission and went into effect Oct. 1, foreign nationals are forced to provide documentation of their immigration status before getting a license and each time they renew.

The licenses and identification cards, which are now vertical instead of horizontal for immigrants, are stamped with the words “temporary visitorâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Gov. Rick Perry said in a statement. “…Those who criticize these new rules fail to acknowledge the realities of the world in which we live, where we must know who is in our state and nation, [b]whether or not they mean us harm.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The reason most ILLEGALS and their Anchors do NOT intend to ASSIMILATE is because their intentions are to take over the United States for their Third World Country or at least turn the United States into just another Third World Country

Awwww my heart bleeds...NOT! Teenagers aka Junior drivers have different licenses, they don't whine about it.

[quote]But opponents say that the changes constitute “institutionalized racismâ€
    "

Their whinning again....they just don't believe our citizenship should allow us any privliedges, helllloooo your status is not equal to ours, this is our home country...you are NOT a citizen!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

TX opponents call new driver's license rules

International drivers license-$15 at AAA-whats the problem!

AAA offers an International Drivers License for $15--whats the big deal unless you want a USA drivers license so you can lie/steal/cheat about your citizenship.
    http://www.aaa.com/vacation/idpf.html

Over 160 Counties recognize the the UN approved drivers license.
    http://www.idl-international.com/

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_11172415...

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/st...

WELCOME TO ALIPAC "maccank" thanks for joining in...

$15, as you said it has to be because they can't lie, cheat etc. or pass them self off to recieve home loans, credit cards etc..
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We just saw this on the local news. Everyone has to prove being legal and they were whining about how much of a hard ship this would be for someone with Permanent Residence. WOW! All they have to do is whip out the Green Card. This is easier than me trying to locate my birth certificate which is somewhere in a file cabinet. The only one who will be crying with be illegal aliens. They won't have anything to show so they won't be getting any driver's license here. Too bad. If they don't like it they can always go back home.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Welcome maccank! I just want to mention I still have a driver's license that friends bought me in Egypt, although I have no clue what it says. But I never had an urge to drive as there were three lanes in one direction in Cairo but you had to avoid all the five lanes of traffic, including the donkey carts.
    International driver licenses should be obtained in the country from which you snuck in, not from the country you have invaded.