Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX: Police: Girl, 11, was assaulted at church

Police: Girl, 11, was assaulted at church
    By John Tompkins
    The Facts

Published April 25, 2007
    PEARLAND — An El Salvadoran national remained in custody Tuesday after an 11-year-old girl said he sexually assaulted her behind a church.

Isaias Larios, 20, is accused of taking the girl behind a church building in the 3900 block of Third Street and sexually assaulting her Sunday evening, according to a press release issued by Pearland Police.

Larios was arrested that night and charged with sexual assault of a child. He was being held late Tuesday at the Brazoria County Detention Center on $105,000 bond. He also has a hold placed on him by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency for a check on his residential status.

Police said the girl managed to break free from Larios after the assault and ran to adults inside the church’s main building, the release states. Police found Larios as he ran north from the church, which resulted in an added misdemeanor charge of evading arrest.

Larios had attended services at the church for the only time that night, said Pearland Police Detective Jon Matherne. Larios is a construction worker who had been visiting the Houston area, but he could not give an address where he was staying, Matherne said.

“Basically he said he works in construction,” Matherne said. “He’d been living in the Dallas area.”

The immigration hold on Larios means he won’t be released after his case has been adjudicated, said ICE spokeswoman Luisa Deason.

“He will have to go through the judicial process,” she said. “The (hold) means he won’t be released onto the streets if he’s released,” from the judicial system.

Larios likely would be taken to a detention facility near Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston while immigration officials check his residency status, she said.

The girl was taken to Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, where she was treated and released, the press release states.

John Tompkins covers Brazoria County for The Facts. Contact him at (979) 849-8581.

http://thefacts.com/story.lasso?ewcd=64737e490ab51dd0
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kids not safe in church ! This is not the America I grew up in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Are these the nice, "morals don't stop at the border" folks we need in America Prezedente Boosh?!

Mexico and South America are sending their crimnals, sex offenders and terrorists to our streets!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Kids not safe in church ! This is not the America I grew up in.
    I was thinking the exact same thing What a sad commentary on our society

When I was a youth in the mid-west they would have hung this SOB from a good hemp rope.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

April
    Isaias Larios, 20, is accused of taking the girl behind a church building in the 3900 block of Third Street and sexually assaulting her Sunday evening, according to a press release issued by Pearland Police.
    Blood Boiling ALERT!!!!! How horrific and the poor child will carry this emotional scar all her life!!!