Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX To Take Up Anchor Babies / In-State Tution For Aliens

diggersrealm

Lawmakers in Texas will be taking up birthright citizenship and other immigration issues this January. Republican state Representative Leo Berman has brought forth the bill regarding birthright citizenship and hopes that it reaches the Supreme Court.

Other bills include denial of in-state tuition, food stamps, health care and public housing for illegal aliens.

Unsurprisingly Democrats, the un-American ACLU and racist support group LULAC (League of Latin American Citizens) have vowed to fight the bills tooth and nail.

And of course we have some who seem to think that all laws have to be "Christian" such as this nitwit Democratic state Representative Norma Chavez

"It'd be an embarrassment for Texas to pass (Berman's) legislation," said Democratic state Rep. Norma Chavez of El Paso, who chairs the Texas House's border and international affairs committee. She called the measure un-Christian and un-American.

I think Norma Chavez needs to reread that part about separation of church and state. And she's the one in charge of border legislation?

What is un-American is allowing illegal foreign nationals to come here and take American taxpayer's money, disenfranchising American students and driving down American's wages. There's nothing more un-American than that

"It'd be an embarrassment for Texas to pass (Berman's) legislation," said Democratic state Rep. Norma Chavez of El Paso, who chairs the Texas House's border and international affairs committee. She called the measure un-Christian and un-American.
    I would be VERY proud if it passed and I am both American and Christian!
    Rep. Chavez is the embarrassment... to this country!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I find it ironic how our fearless leaders choose to ban the church when it suits their politics then bring it back out when it then suits their politics!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

GO TEXAS!!!

Hey nittygritty ... I LOVE YOUR CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope this passes. These benefits only draw more illegals into the state.

What is un-American is allowing illegal foreign nationals to come here and take American taxpayer's money, disenfranchising American students and driving down American's wages. There's nothing more un-American than that
    I support your logic seems we may be a minority though.

Well Texas and Georgia are taking action that's good news. Wonder when Iowa will wake up... probably after Harkin is booted in 2008.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    GO TEXAS!!!

Hey nittygritty ... I LOVE YOUR CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!!

Thank you Judy, most on here knows how ignorant Nitty is with the puter, so I can't take the credit, I had a little help from one of Santa's Elf's. I like them because they are the old fashioned ones and not the boring clear ones we all use anymore!

My sister is just like you nitty. She uses the big old fashioned bulbs on her tree too because those are her favorite and I must say when we have Christmas at her house ... it always takes me back to when we were kids and everyone used those big light bulbs.

You "santa's elves" did a really really great job!!

I too am not to swift on the computer and don't even know how to post a PIC on "A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words". Maybe next year ...

Merry Christmas, nitty gritty!

Merry Christmas, ALIPAC!

Merry Christmas, America!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I always hear the pro-illegal advocates say that illegals only come here to work and not to take welfare. If that is truly the case, then why do these advocates fight tooth and nail against legislation that would deny welfare benefits to them? If they are not using them, why do they care? Seems to me that by these groups fighting so vigorously against these types of reforms that they are pretty much admitting that the illegal DO use them.

[quote="Judy"]

My sister is just like you nitty. She uses the big old fashioned bulbs on her tree too because those are her favorite and I must say when we have Christmas at her house ... it always takes me back to when we were kids and everyone used those big light bulbs.

You "santa's elves" did a really really great job!!

I too am not to swift on the computer and don't even know how to post a PIC on "A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words". Maybe next year ...

Merry Christmas, nitty gritty!

Merry Christmas, ALIPAC!

Merry Christmas to you to Judy, I don't know how to put all those great pics on here either, maybe Santa will bring us one of those computer books for dummies for Xmas!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast