Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX teacher investigated after immigrant students complaints

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... B60OB.html

Teacher investigated after immigrant students' complaints 05/09/2006
    Associated Press

A fifth-grade teacher has been removed from her classroom while school district officials investigate parents' complaints that she punished some students for being absent on the nationwide "Day Without Immigrants" event last week.

Virginia Aranda said the T.A. Sims Elementary teacher made her 11-year-old daughter and about seven other students sit in the sun without a drink for about two hours May 2, the day after many immigrants stayed home from work, school and stores to demonstrate their importance to the U.S. economy and culture.

Some parents said their children also reported that the teacher insulted them and wouldn't let them have bathroom breaks. Some parents learned what had happened when they saw their children sunburned.

School district spokeswoman Barbara Griffith said the teacher was removed from the classroom pending an investigation. She declined to identify the teacher, citing privacy rules in personnel matters. Sims Principal Rudy Valdez declined to comment.

Another parent, Aracelia Moreno, said the teacher should not be allowed to return.

"She's supposed to be teaching, not judging the students," Moreno said.

Sims, with about 815 students, is 75 percent to 80 percent Hispanic.

On May 2, the teacher also told some students that their history project would receive a grade of zero "because they went to the stupid marches," Moreno said.

Moreno said she kept her 10-year-old daughter home in support of the boycott, but the girl spent all day working on the history project — which she said wasn't due until May 3 — and didn't participate in any public events.
    ___
    Information from: Fort Worth Star-Telegram, http://www.dfw.com
    The Dallas Morning News, http://www.dallasnews.com

I doubt the validity or veracity of these claims.

Anyone else smell something fishy?

It appears the illegals and their supporters are out to discredit American citizens in any way possible and it seems they will stoop to an awfully low level to do so.

My gut tells me this story is fabricated or, at the very least, trumped out to make it seem a lot more than it was.

Complain, complain, complain, accuse, accuse, accuse - is that all these invaders know how to do?

This is a load of it!!! If they weren't here in the first place, they wouldn't be able to complain and make up filthy lies! But ofcourse we knew there was going to be lawsuits and formal complaints after the day without a taco. Because the scum machine that is feeding them their every move to make, written lists of what to do and how to do it. Exactly how to bite the hand that feeds you and CHEW IT OFF!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    This is a load of it!!! If they weren't here in the first place, they wouldn't be able to complain and make up filthy lies! But ofcourse we knew there was going to be lawsuits and formal complaints after the day without a taco. Because the scum machine that is feeding them their every move to make, written lists of what to do and how to do it. Exactly how to bite the hand that feeds you and CHEW IT OFF!!!
    So it sounds fishy to you too, huh?

Complain, complain, complain, agitate, agitate, agitate, whine, whine whine, accuse, accuse, accuse

Si se puko! (yes we can complain, whine, agitate, accuse)

Rotten fish......if you ask me. My children, not in trouble, from grade school to highschool....many times had to participate in activities in the heat and sun with no water breaks and bathroom breaks., in the hot, humid Florida sun. I didn't like it and neither did many of the other parents, but it was policy. When they were in trouble, they had to sit out in the sun and watch while the others played at recess. Just another "poor Immigrant " stunt to me. Hey, welcome to America.....your kids are no more "special" than the rest of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)