Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"What is certain is that his life was similar to those of countless people who live in the shadows of society due to their immigration status...."

If they are upset because they are ILLEGALS, maybe they should go home.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    "What is certain is that his life was similar to those of countless people who live in the shadows of society due to their immigration status...."

If they are upset because they are ILLEGALS, maybe they should go home.
    The other thing I hate is they keep saying they're "in the shadows." BS. His brother is illegal too, I'll bet. His picture is in the papers. WHAT SHADOWS????? Gimme a break.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

The other thing I hate is they keep saying they're "in the shadows." BS. His brother is illegal too, I'll bet. His picture is in the papers. WHAT SHADOWS????? Gimme a break.
    My husband laughs about the "in the shadows" business as well.....if they are in the shadows then show me the light coz they sure aren't hiding out and trembling in fear and terror around here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    He wore woven bracelets made of blue and white yarn — the colors of Guatemala's flag — as well as an anklet with the U.S.A.'s red, white and blue.
    This is what jumped out at me in this sad story. He wears woven bracelets of the country that has his loyalty. He wants everything the US has to offer, but there is no love for this country.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Ex_OC wrote:

How typical that his illegal family is suing us when it was all his and their fault. Ho-hum. I think the word "accountability" has no translation in Spanish.
    You're right, the family members that encouraged him and paid for his trip should being accepting most of the blame.
    Illegals always dodge personal responsibility and thinks it ok. They also lack common sense. The kid had no valid driver's license, insurance or anything. He shouldn't have been driving at all and should have enough sense to realize that a cop could be around him at anytime. They are trying to justify him be here illegally by saying he wanted to learn English and send money home.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Good one "DJ" that is very true! That is where most of their loyalties lie another point was the money the family gave him.

He crossed the Rio Grande and hiked through South Texas.

Human smugglers demanded $3,500 to guide him, a hefty sum met with help from family and friends.
    It has been written that these people supposedly do not have the time and money to come to the USA legally but they come up with plenty of money to do it ILLEGALLY!!! MAYBE from the BILLIONS of dollars sent back to these countries yearly.

Of course it is AGAINST the LAW to enter ILLEGALLY BUT "LIKE A GAME" if they get past the border and survive they GET A PRIZE full of social programs and free EMERGENCY ROOM HEALTH CARE PLAN along with a job that actually pays MORE THEN OUR OWN MINIMUM WAGE!!!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12