Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    In Texas:
    To qualify for CHIP or Children's Medicaid, a child must be age 18 or younger, a Texas resident and a U.S citizen or legal permanent resident. The citizenship or immigration status of the parents does not affect the children's eligibility and is not reported on the application form.
    Yep.....got to wonder how many anchor babies are collecting CHIP and Medicaid. Not to mention they are also getting free lunch, and free breakfast. Meanwhile they dress in designer clothes, show up to school in a low rider Cadillac Escalade, cell phones, and MP3 players. Yep, they are living LIVADA LOCA, thanks to American taxpayers.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

In the schools, they don't just get free breakfast and lunch. They get free eyeglasses, free clothes and free hygiene products.
    I see a lot of people from Chihuahua driving not just Escalades, mostly Hummers.

My daughter goes to school, which must be just daycare, these days.

I'm the one that actually teaches her, after school while doing her homework.
    Travis and Crockett, are flopping in their graves

Quote Originally Posted by Floorguy
    My daughter goes to school, which must be just daycare, these days.

I'm the one that actually teaches her, after school while doing her homework.
    Unfortunately that what our school have been delegated to do the best at.....babysitting kids until parents can get home from work to take care of them.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    In Texas:
    To qualify for CHIP or Children's Medicaid, a child must be age 18 or younger, a Texas resident and a U.S citizen or legal permanent resident. The citizenship or immigration status of the parents does not affect the children's eligibility and is not reported on the application form.
    Yep.....got to wonder how many anchor babies are collecting CHIP and Medicaid. Not to mention they are also getting free lunch, and free breakfast. Meanwhile they dress in designer clothes, show up to school in a low rider Cadillac Escalade, cell phones, and MP3 players. Yep, they are living LIVADA LOCA, thanks to American taxpayers.
    Ditto bigtex! We see the same thing here in So Cal everyday! My guess is they're ALL collecting benefits. Illegal invaders are not the type to leave any money on the table when it's available.

They qualify for section 8 housing, food stamps, WIC, healthcare, free breakfast and lunch at school, essentially the works through their anchor babies!

The father (term is used figuratively) works under the table for cash and does not pay taxes.

Leaves plenty of money at the end of the month for expensive cars and designer clothes, cell phones, MP3 players, etc! La vida loca is right!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would personally like to thank the Texas republicans AND democrats that are on the same page. Your dedication to making our state a sanctuary for illegals is honorable. Thousands of citizens and police officers are dead because of you, but hey, as long as your lobbyists are giving you campaign money, who cares....right?

TEXANS......what are we to do? Seriously!! BOTH parties in this state want to pander to illegals. Do you guys realize how screwed we are?
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12