Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.N. Rights Expert To Probe U.S. Treatment of Illegals

U.N. rights expert to probe U.S. treatment of illegal immigrants

GENEVA A United Nations human rights expert comes to the United States later this month to investigate a highly criticized Central Texas center for detained immigrant families.

Jorge (HOHR'-hay Bustamante is the U-N Human Rights Council's independent expert on migrant rights.

A U-N spokesman says the Mexican national will visit the T. Don Hutto facility in Taylor, Texas, which typically houses about 400 non-criminal immigrants awaiting deportation or other outcomes to their immigration cases.

He'll also examine two border areas where U-S officials have announced a crackdown on Mexicans illegally crossing the border. He'll discuss migrant issues with U-S government officials, campaign groups and immigrants during the mission, which includes a stop in Austin.

Bustamante's findings will be presented to the 47-nation rights council at its next session in June.

The U-S government is facilitating the visit from April 30th to May 18th.

http://www.kxan.com/global/story.asp?s=6435704
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Can anyone believe this nonsense!! And that's putting it politely!!

U.N. get out of our country and out of our business!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What next? Maybe Castro should have a say in how we run our country.

Oh my God this is maddening!!!!

I knew it would come down to this!
    Whats next? Are we supposed to start negotiating what territory we will give them to make their own nation? Piece by piece they want to take us apart. When will people start to see? When they have filled all of the local offices with their own and begin to vote themselves out of the union?

WAKE UP!

THIS is not immigration!
    THIS is an invasion!

Jorge (HOHR'-hay Bustamante is the U-N Human Rights Council's independent expert on migrant rights.
    Just how objective do you suspect old Jorge is going to be?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>