Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man, those sneaky Canadians comming across the border with their bacon, funny looking money, and French language.....

I don't know about you guys, but I am getting tired of driving around town and seeing nothing but red maple leafs flags flown instead of the American flag. I'm tired of going to McDonalds and trying to place an order, and all they can say is "Would you like fries, eh?" I can't understand them! I am tired of them sneaking across the border and having anchor babies, that will no doubt have to be educated in French-Canadian.

But seriously we do need to secure the Canadian border, but it just seems ridiculous to me that Nappy doesn't even care about the Southern border. I love Canada. I have visited Victoria, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Banff, Toronto, and Montreal. Montreal was the only place I needed some knowledge of French. Drawing my opinion of Canada from my visits, I always wonder what it would be like if it WAS Canada that was importing most illegals. At least they would know the language. Would they fly their flags over American flags? No, they wouldn't. They have pride in their country and strive to make it better. Nappy needs to get her priorities straight.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

and again!

oops! My wifi is jacking up today!

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    gotta worry about those crazy Canooks slinging "Moose Nuggets" and snowballs at us as well as those south of the border slinging lead and grenades at us while kidnapping Americans

uuuuuuuuuuuuh someone tell me why this grossly Incompetent goof ball running the department of homeland Insecurity still has a job
    Love it Airborne!!

Wish I had an answer for you on why Janet is still at HLS.... Only Obama knows and he is not telling, at least not telling the truth!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosadforus wrote:

"Wish I had an answer for you on why Janet is still at HLS.... Only Obama knows and he is not telling, at least not telling the truth!"

I have read alarming speculation that Obama may appoint Napolitano to the Supreme Court. I am sure that is NOT the way we want to get her out of Homeland Security!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Sosadforus wrote:

"Wish I had an answer for you on why Janet is still at HLS.... Only Obama knows and he is not telling, at least not telling the truth!"

I have read alarming speculation that Obama may appoint Napolitano to the Supreme Court. I am sure that is NOT the way we want to get her out of Homeland Security!
    GOD NO!! that would be a disaster!!! She isn't even qualified is she??? Is she a constitutional Lawyer?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

uuuuuuuuuuuuh someone tell me why this grossly Incompetent goof ball running the department of homeland Insecurity still has a job

You think that's bad, Obama has the idiot on the short list for the Supreme Court??????
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12