Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Border Patrol agent charged with abuse of a minor

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/news/a ... lucio.html

U.S. Border Patrol agent charged with abuse of a minor

February 27, 2009 - 8:15 PM
    By Ildefonso Ortiz, The Brownsville Herald

A U.S. Border Patrol agent was arrested by Cameron County Sheriff's Department deputies after an investigation into allegations that he had a sexual relation with a 14-year-old girl.

Francisco Villanueva, 35, was charged Wednesday with soliciting sexual relations with a minor, which is a second-degree felony, and engaging in sexual acts with a minor, a third- degree felony, said Sheriff Omar Lucio.

Bond was set on Villanueva at $30,000 for soliciting a minor and $20,000 on the second charge.

"The investigation started on Feb. 1 when the mother . . . came in and spoke with our investigators," Lucio said.

Villanueva, a Border Patrol agent for 8 years, had been a friend of the victim's family for years and frequently would visit their home, the sheriff said.

According Lucio, the parents discovered the relationship when they found descriptive notes.

"Apparently the girl's sisters had discovered a diary and some letters that described the type of relation and acts that were involved," he said.

The teenager was taken to the Cameron County Children's Advocacy Center where she underwent a forensic interview, which determined she had been involved in a sexual relationship with the agent, the sheriff said.

The agent was arrested at the Border Patrol station in Harlingen when he arrived for his shift, Lucio said.

"While sexual assaults are not unheard of, incidents like this tarnish all the men and women in law enforcement who are proud of their badge," the sheriff said.

ELE

Check it out carefully.

We all know that illegals are so honest that we can believe whatever they say..............hmmmmmmmmmmmm, this could easily be a ploy to punish the BG for doing his job and/or a way for the illegal to get sympathy citizenship and/or sue our country for millions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Check it out carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    We all know that illegals are so honest that we can believe whatever they say..............hmmmmmmmmmmmm, this could easily be a ploy to punish the BG for doing his job and/or a way for the illegal to get sympathy citizenship and/or sue our country for millions.
    I just read an article on here last night where an illegal accused a Border Patrol agent of rape. Turned out they had a relationship some time ago and she asked him to have relations with her again. I believe the article said she threatened him in some way if he didn't. Then, someone said she told them she would get $50,000 and citizenship if she testified that he raped her. He was acquitted. Those guys out there had better be careful; this will be the new weapon.

MW
    ELE wrote:

We all know that illegals are so honest that we can believe whatever they say...............
    Why are you assuming the girl is an illegal alien? Personally, I assume the girl is a legal immigrant or American citizen.

ELE wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, this could easily be a ploy to punish the BG for doing his job and/or a way for the illegal to get sympathy citizenship and/or sue our country for millions
    Obviously they have enough evidence to arrest him as a rape suspect.

"Apparently the girl's sisters had discovered a diary and some letters that described the type of relation and acts that were involved," he said.

The teenager was taken to the Cameron County Children's Advocacy Center where she underwent a forensic interview, which determined she had been involved in a sexual relationship with the agent, the sheriff said.
    If he's guilty, I hope he spends a long time behind bars!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with MW. I didn't read anything about her being illegal. My kids have my husband's (their father's) hispanic surname, and his family came here legally generations ago, and my kids are also legal. If my daughters or son were molested by some pervert who's attracted to minors, I would want him to pay and be punished.
    I thought this article was posted because it involved someone who works for BP, not because the victim is necessarily an illegal alien.