Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Border Patrol Agent Smashes Robert Trudell's Car Window

U.S. Border Patrol Agent Smashes Robert Trudell's Car Window

By Michael Allen, Thu, July 11, 2013

A motorist named Robert Trudell had a bizarre confrontation with U.S. Border Patrol agents that resulted in the driver's window being smashed to bits.
    Trudell rigged his car with several cameras (videos below) and held a camera during the incident.
    On May 31, Trudell drove up to an internal checkpoint and refused to roll down his window for the agents, who then directed him to pull off the main road and over to a side area.
    On the video, he stated that the stop was in Pine Valley, California, which is likely to have been the Pine Valley area of San Diego.
    After refusing to roll down his window, Trudell said a drug sniffing dog was used to check his car. He claims the dog did not find drugs.
    Trudell continued to refuse to roll down his window or get out of the car. Suddenly, an unidentified agent smashed the driver's side car window to pieces.
    Trudell then gets out of the car and is handcuffed.

“The event started in Pine Valley, California, at 12:35 in the afternoon and I was released on foot in the city of El Cajon, California at 10:30 p.m. that night by two plain clothes agents driving an unmarked black Dodge Charger,” Trudell told The Blaze.
    “The agents placed a brown paper bag in the parking lot which contained my shoelaces, ID and credit cards along with asset forfeiture receipts for my computers, cameras, car, phone and glasses.”
    “There is no official charge that I am aware of,” added Trudell. “I was never aggressive with the agents or officers."
    Trudell has numerous videos on his YouTube page pulling pranks on U.S. Border Agents, such as ordering hamburgers. There some critics who claim the videos may be faked.
    Sources: The Blaze and YouTube

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/transportation/cars/us-border-patrol-agent-smashes-robert-trudells-car-window-video
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This ahole took his cameras when looking for trouble, and he found it. I hope they put him in jail.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn