Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Border Region Devastated By Immigration

U.S. Border Region Devastated By Immigration
    Mon, 03/03/2008 - 16:29 — Judicial Watch Blog

An in-depth assessment of the economic, political and social conditions of the 24 U.S. counties that border Mexico exposes the devastating impact that illegal immigration has had on those communities.

Failed federal immigration policies have crippled their justice system, allowed a record number of deadly diseases—tuberculosis and hepatitis among them--to infest their communities and made them number one nationally in serious crimes.

The crucial analysis was conducted by a nonpartisan coalition of elected officials from the 24 county governments located on the U.S.-Mexico border. The group (United States/Mexico Border Counties Coalition) is dedicated to addressing the huge challenges faced by U.S. municipalities located near the southern border.

Its latest report is the result of lengthy research conducted by scholars at two major universities, in the border states of California and Arizona. It reveals that the 24 counties studied spent well in excess of $1 billion in less than a decade to respond to the federal government’s failure to secure the nation’s borders and the figure includes more than $800 million annually to provide emergency health care to uninsured populations. The counties are located in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.

Statistics reveal that if the 24 border counties, labeled the border region, were the nation’s 51st state it would have nearly 7 million residents, rank number one nationally in serious crimes, have an unemployment rate double the national average and the country’s second-lowest rate of high school graduates.

The report features informative graphs and charts that compare the border region with other states by using federal funds reports and U.S. Census Bureau statistics. There is no disputing the fact that the border region is suffering greatly from the illegal immigration crisis and taking a toll on the U.S. citizens who live there.
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/u-s-b ... mmigration

For Detailed Information and to see the reports on the HUGE impact of illegal immigration on U.S. border counties in the 4-state region:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-638043.html#638043
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is not news to Arizonans. Even worse, we have the Mexican government lawyers here to suppress the Americans who are trying to resist the oppression. I hope that the other states react as well as ID while they still can and maybe, just maybe, as united states we may be able to push them back across the border. Unfortunately, so far, the feds are pretty good at giving millions of dollars to the most prejudiced, ethnocentric special interest group in the US.
    Does anyone get the feeling sometimes that the states were put up on Ebay and Mexico and China were highest bidders but nobody told us?

That is precisely the way I feel. This country was sold out. I have, for the past few months, been as active as possible in emailing, letter, writing, trying to get others involved, etc. in an effort to retake our country. Now, every news release I see adds one more straw to this camel's back. Illegal alien students (who shouldn't even be in our colleges) are registering legal hispanics to vote. The number of young Hispanics of voting age is increasing day by day, while the number of non-Hispanics is decreasing. I have almost come to the conclusion that we have lost the battle and should just learn Spanish. I hope that, down the road, the big business interests who bought our government will think of people like me when there is no longer an American market capable of buying their products because they flooded the country with so many uneducated, unskilled people who took the jobs of Americans who could purchase them. Can anyone tell me, is there really any hope? Is there really any point in continuing when our government can, and will continue to give our country away through NAFTA like treaties and open borders? I really need to know if I should stop using my resources, including part of my disability pension, to try to fight this massive wave of illegals and give-aways.

girlengineer, I think that it is a private auction. Invite only.

napanic, I believe that our founding fathers gave us the tools to fight, they told us to participate, they told us to be vigilant, they told us that all governments are capable of becoming corupt. It is up to the people, all of us to set things right. They never said it was easy. They only told us it was in our best interest. I remain optomistic, because our founding fathers gave us optomism.

Go Ron Paul!

Can anyone tell me, is there really any hope?
    Yes, legal action.

The OBL groups, besides being directly involved, many times have other dirty deeds going on and we should look into RICO actions, both criminal and civil. RICO Act was designed to combat organized crime, so if you think you are seeing organized criminal activity, which in 1996 was expanded to include immigration law violation get busy and become informed. Here is a good article to acquaint yourself:
    http://www.cis.org/articles/2003/back1103.html

And do some of your own research using "RICO" + "Immigration violations."

Secondly, State and local action.

In the vacuum of federal inaction State legislatures, local communities and voter PAC's are stepping up to grapple with the issue. Our state groups are sponsoring ballot initiatives and I just found out that at our international airport I can get help setting up a table to collect signatures, courtesy of the Port Authority.

Third, keep contacting ICE (Department of Homeland Security) at their hotline phone number:
    1-866-347-2423
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How people like David Rockefeller can wreck total countrys for their own Greed and enjoy it , is beyond my mentality of reason .
    The USA is not Mexico's trash dump and Dubya should be held accountable.
    Right along with Micheal Chertoff .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

To Captainron:

Thanks for the information. Guess I just needed a little pep talk. About the time I read this, I also got a phone call from my sister (to whom I have forwarded information re: ALIPAC and other such groups). She asked how she can contact our state Senator - for the first time ever. If she can be recruited to take action for the cause, there should be millions more out there who can too. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by napanic
    To Captainron:

Thanks for the information. Guess I just needed a little pep talk. About the time I read this, I also got a phone call from my sister (to whom I have forwarded information re: ALIPAC and other such groups). She asked how she can contact our state Senator - for the first time ever. If she can be recruited to take action for the cause, there should be millions more out there who can too. Thanks again.
    Nice work, napanic. More and more Americans are awakening to this clear and present danger.

added to the alipac homepage

http://www.alipac.us/article3007.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast