Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Waiter
    Right off the NY food stamp website

What should I bring to the interview?

Proof of identity (driver’s license, ID card)
    Proof of address, unless you are homeless (apartment or house lease, electric, gas, water or phone bill, rent book or receipt, or mortgage statement)
    Social Security numbers of everyone you are applying for. If you do not have a number, you will have to apply for one.
    Proof of the amount of all earned and unearned income before taxes or deductions (pay stubs for the past month or two, employer wage statement, benefits letter from Social Security unemployment compensation, Veterans Administration or pensions).
    Household composition
    Proof of shelter costs. If you want us to count your actual utility expenses, you will have to verify them.
    Proof of immigration status for non-citizens who are applying for Food Stamps (you do not have to provide any immigration information on people who are not applying for Food Stamps).
    http://www.nyc.gov/html/hra/html/direct ... pply.shtml
    Sure there ARE LAWS ON THE BOOKS but are they followed? NY and NYC are sanctuaries. Our laws are often bent or just outright ignored by our public officials. The Don't Ask, Don't Tell policies I mentioned basically summed up mean "If they tell plausible lies they are to be considered the truth" no questions asked, no verification required.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"We tell them to say, 'What difference does it make? I am here to apply for my children, not for me,' " Ortega said.
    Are you kidding me? It makes alot of difference. Its a great way to save all taxpayers from supporting you and your children. Its about time illegal aliens go home.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Way to go AZ!!!

Related Article
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-183583.html

Wow! How much money are they saving with this law? 45 people a day is a lot of welfare dollars. Can you imagine how they can reduce their facility and staff size (salary and benefits) now that they aren't servicing non-citizens?

Give them amnesty and we will be paying for the whole family, not just the American born children.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: U.S.-born kids may be victims of new immigration law

U.S.-born kids may be victims of new immigration law
    What about all the American Citizens and lawful immigrants who were and are still being victimized to some extent?

I find it disturbing that IA enablers make such a big deal between US born children of illegal aliens and their foreign-born siblings. They're still children, but the parents and enablers don't profit from the foreign-born children, don't they?

ALL children of illegal aliens are the same, under the jurisdiction of their parents, who are under the jurisdiction of their home countries. Therefore, they should ALL be deported together! NO benefits for any of them, other than one-way transportation back to home countries!

Don't be fooled by the "But illegal aliens can't get welfare.."whine. If ONE child in that household is an anchor, they get enough food stamp $$$ to feed every person in the household, regardless of legal status. Illegal aliens ARE getting taxpayer funded welfare and it needs to stop NOW!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    If you are applying for food stamps for a child only - I think the amount should be less and be what a child would require - say about $50
    That is about right, judyweller...

If we "must" provide for the leeching offspring of illegal alien sponges, $50 per month spent wisely will feed a child in a princely manner! The fools dispensing the funds must think that all folks feed their kids "Lunchables" thrice daily!

Don't forget that school aged children of many illegal aliens receive tax payer subsidized lunches to boot... Disgusting.

I can feed a family of four for $200-300 per month with ease. Smart shopping and creative cooking is all it takes. I have done it for YEARS. Sure, the variety sometimes suffers, but we eat well and are healthy as a result. No "Microwave Ready" crap enters my door, nor do we eat at ANY fast-food joints.

On an aside...

Please let our Supreme Court revist the last twisted interpretation of the 14th Amendment and get it right this time. Just because someone was born in the U.S.A. shouldn't make that person an American unless they are the product of legal American parents.

Under the same flawed logic: Suppose a woman was in labor and couldn't quite complete her agonizing drive to the hospital. Her car jumps the curb onto my lawn. I OWN my lawn. I notice the situation and somehow help deliver her baby. The child was born on my lawn and is now automatically a member of my family. Right?

EDIT: I don't wish to sound harsh, but I have run out of polite terms to describe why I should be so "understanding" toward illegal aliens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12