Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. born kids want immigrant parents to stay

Don't deport my parents! (sorry, but this does not breaky my heart. It ticks me off.)

The parents of these kids should be rounded up for child abuse and teaching their children that it is okay to break the laws in America. Anchor babies should not be legalized Americans. Ship them back to their own countries with their pathetic lawbreaking parents.

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player. ... .march.cnn

Stop attending these moronic religions who break the laws of our country. Don't give them another dime to destroy us.

Law Breakers Breed More Law Breakers

These children have been raised on breaking laws. They watch there parents break laws everyday. If we don't stop this culture and the way these people breed babies, not out of love but out of hoping to stay in the US, can you imagine what our country will be like in the next few years? We are already watching the gangs and youngsters from illegals erupt. Afterall, our government is giving them the rope to break the laws the second they walk over the border.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Welcome to ALIPAC, Paige! Another sane voice in a sea of insanity that is flooding our beloved America is much needed. Thank you!