Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She's so full of hot air, it's comical! US born latinos are victimized by illegal aliens MORE than any other group! The illegal aliens steal their ID's because of the spanish names. Wonder why she doesn't state that blantant fact? She also forgets that US born latinos speak English like natives and that makes them one of US!

US born latinos are fed up with illegal aliens putting them in these positions. They are fed up with people like Murguia.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I have several friends of Hispanic heritage and until the invasion and the racist name calling the Pro IA groups are using to try and get their way with amnesty I never thought about their heritage any more then mine,I just think of us as Americans.

It is outrageous when groups like La Raza belittle Americans of Spanish heritage telling them they are disliked,trying to drive a wedge beween Americans all for the sake of Illegals from Hispanic countries.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Quote("Todays undocumented students are America's future leaders" - Janet Murguia )quote

I would only ask why did these great leaders fail in Mexico.

How do they expect to lead without a high school diploma with over 50% dropping out.

Many second generation Mexican-Americans I speak with locally detest
    illegal immigration due to the overall cost but many are afraid to speak
    out because of the Hispanic community.
    Couldn't have said it better oldguy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have several friends of Hispanic heritage and until the invasion and the racist name calling the Pro IA groups are using to try and get their way with amnesty I never thought about their heritage any more then mine,I just think of us as Americans.

Same here....they are American just like me. I don't even THINK of them in the same way as illegals. Or even Mexican. They are Americans.

Janet should keep her mouth shut and shouldn't try and speak for all Hispanics.

Many U.S. born Hispanics and legal assimilated immigrants are aganist illegal immigration and believe in the American way. Many have been hurt by illegal immigration. I wonder if Janet ever thinks about Ramos and Compean or the hard working American Hispanics whose pay taxes that support health care and other services for illegals.

In words of Col. Al Rodriguez

YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME

Robert Vasquez, Lupe Moreno, Joe Loya and Col. Al Rodriguez and others are the leaders who stand up for the rights of legal and U.S. born Hispanics as well Americans of other races who want immigration to be reformed.

YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME JANET.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

See additional comments on this thread (click here).
    '58 Airedale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12