Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. co. lays off 60 workers and outsources to Honduras

elta Apparel slashes 62 jobs in N.C.
    Atlanta Business Chronicle

Related News

* Delta Apparel lays off 62 in Maiden [Charlotte]
    * Delta Apparel posts Q2 loss [Atlanta]
    * Delta Apparel posts Q1 loss [Atlanta]

Delta Apparel Inc. has laid off 62 employees at its plant in Maiden, N.C., due to a relocation of bleaching operations to Honduras.

The plant, which had 351 employees before the layoffs, makes fabric that is cut and sewn into T-shirts.

According to a company spokeswoman, the affected employees did not receive severance packages but were paid for unused benefits.

Atlanta-based Delta Apparel (AMEX: DLA) is a marketer, manufacturer and distributor of branded and private-label apparel.

Is there anyway we can get a centralized list of all American companies who move overseas?

I always take a list with me when I shop to ensure I do not purchase any of their products.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

This globalism has gone far too far and it only serves the Soros type who really have no allegiance to any country, they just make their buck and retire on the French Riviera. They belong to the new world aristocracy. All that matters to them is where their stocks are and stocks go up when the bottom line goes up irrespective of where and who produces.

I think we should start the AMERICA ONLY economy and stiff the globalists. After all we are big enough. That'll get our dollar sky high, cheap imports, and get the world to beg us to trade with them. That way we rebuild our middle class with nice jobs that pay well etc etc. And we finally get respect again. The world is mopping the floor with us!

So let's start companies that compete with the globalist traitors and retake our country!

I went to their website and got their email address and sent this message

--------------
    Subject: Delta Apparel Inc. has laid off 62 employees

You just may as well leave those bleached items in Honduras because no one here in American is going to buy them.

Americans are feed up with American companies exporting jobs outside the US border just to add 1 or 2 percentage points of profit to your greedy bottom line.

Every company that wishes to undercut American this way is going to be a target of mass boycott movements.

Welcome to that group!

PS if you don’t think it matters ask Bank of American how our boycott affected their numbers. (You know what I’m talking about)

------------

Here is their email for you to do then same:

investor.relations@deltaapparel.com
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Thank you ...MadinChicago. Will do the same. It's time these companies start hearing from American citizens....they are never called to task on the decisions that affect their fellow citizens and customers.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    BOYCOTT

There must be another way to go after these companys who out source jobs. The problem is we can not even cloth ourselves any more in this country and soon we won't be able to feed ourselves. Unbelieveable.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)