Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

High fives all around.....

This will encourage them to leave on their own as well. Keep up the good work!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was reading today that they are leaving in droves from Prince William County, VA. The article said they are defaulting on mortgage loans, and leaving in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, it stated they are moving to Maryland (sanctuary) and other states.

Quote Originally Posted by razor
    It seems unlikely that Bush would declare war on illegals when he pushed so hard to get amnesty for them.
    I agree..something doesn't add up here.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

dyehard's
    I am on duty 24-7.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by razor
    It seems unlikely that Bush would declare war on illegals when he pushed so hard to get amnesty for them.
    I agree, Razor. We can't believe a word that BUsh or Chertoff says. The CA raid of 1300 illegals was just a dog and pony show...most of them were already in jail and just a handful were deported. They drop them off in Tijuana and I'm sure they are back in CA within the hour.

"We are just scared of going out. Just because you look Hispanic they pull you over," student Crystal Chacon said.
    If you're not doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about.

Finally! Yet look those states given illegals perks.

Since the Democratic-led Congress failed to pass immigration reform, Homeland Security Chief Michael Chertoff says his mandate has been "enforce the law."

It about time! Now Mr. Chertoff can you please take control of the states that are defying you!

EXAMPLE:

"some cities and states want to give them drivers licenses and identification cards with New York Governor Eliot Spitzer "

Can you save New York! Tell Governor Spitzer he is defying federal law since that is your job.

www.survey.walmart.com

Walmart is asking for public input in the form of a survey. I sent the following to them as a reminder that they have lost out on being "All American":
    The stores have certainly changed since Mr. Walton's death. He stayed away from imported items knowing that for every foreign made item, someone in the U. S. had their job outsourced to that country. Now, when we sign onto your website, you must "press one for English". What was once your proudest moment, has been compromised by foreign interests. I am a first generation immigrant to the United States so I am probably more sympathetic than most to the needs of immigrants. However, my mother came to this country knowing two words of English-yes & no. She did not have someone sitting at her elbow translating what was being taught to her in her native language. Still, she became the smartest woman I ever knew. Instead of encouraging immigrants to immerse themselves into our country by learning English, school districts across the country are having to adapt to the immigrants. Yes, Sir-Walmart has certainly changed since Sam Walton left this earth for what I'm sure was his place in heaven.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast