Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

She is an illegal working as a hairdresser in AZ--how did she get an AZ beauty operator license??
    Damn-it didn't they just tell us the other day that Americans can still get hairdresser jobs and lock-smiths....so I suppose the hair dresser job is out now that illegals are into that to. OK everyone run for the lock smith jobs seems thats all that is left.

We will all have to lock our keys in our cars to create jobs for each other. You'll know me, I will be the one with the messy hair! I refuse to go to an illegal alien.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosad wrote:
    We will all have to lock our keys in our cars to create jobs for each other. You'll know me, I will be the one with the messy hair! I refuse to go to an illegal alien.

Now that is funny--saw some of your other posts tonight--you are on a roll.........
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Sosad wrote:

Now that is funny--saw some of your other posts tonight--you are on a roll.........
    Maybe I should have a glass of wine every night ehh!!

Nighty night!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12