Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. judge may greenlight AZ sanctions cases

U.S. judge may greenlight AZ sanctions cases
    Howard Fischer

PHOENIX — A federal judge hinted Wednesday that he may give the go-ahead for prosecutors to begin charging companies with violating Arizona’s new employer sanctions law — but only in cases where workers were hired this year.

U.S. District Judge Neil Wake considered claims by attorneys for business groups and others that the statute denies employers their constitutionally guaranteed “due processâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Law only applies to new hirings, I can live with that.

If the law would have punished previous hirings, there was a good chance that the law would be called Unconstitutional by judge Wake.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Law only applies to new hirings, I can live with that.

If the law would have punished previous hirings, there was a good chance that the law would be called Unconstitutional by judge Wake.
    I cant live with that.What hes doing is saying that all illegals that are here can stay.Amnesty in a diferent sense.

I agree, it is not ok, they need to check the status of all workers in order to rid themselves of illegal aliens.

..................."RED ALERT" JAN. 17TH...........................
    HELP US WITH..."LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT CAMPAIGN"

Instructions and information at link below!!
    Please read the special notice so you will understand the strategy behind this campaign
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=586834[/quote]
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Eventually every illegal alien will have to be hired by another employer.
    State Legislators can later add an amendment that previous employees have to be checked out in the E-Verify program.

Verify all employees. The complaint that Americans can be caught using false documents is lunacy. It is just as illegal for Americans as it is for the illegal alien. Prosecute both and deport the illegal.