Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm so bumfuzzled by this....what do we say to them?
    Would it do any good to call our senators and reps?

Bush is guaranteeing loans to foreign nationals with Americans tax dollars.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

HEY EVERYBODY!!

Yes, call your US Rep and US Senator on these handouts and programs for illegal aliens.

Senator Richard Burr's office just called me and we had a great talk!! Expressed my feelings on McCain Kennedy; CAFTA; AND this latest development on the Department of Agriculture going around marketing handouts to illegals!! She didn't know anything about that and sounded unhappy!!.

Call your US Rep and US Senator and tell them how you feel about THIS!!

I also told her we wanted Troops on the Borders and she didn't know anything about the report in Congress from Tom Tancredo's Caucus Committee. I suggested she call Tom Tancredo's Office who is recommending 36,000 troops to the US Borders within 30 days. I explained that he is in the House of Representatives and why doesn't Burr introduce legislation in the Senate? I said "you all will be national heroes.". She was getting on her computer to look it up as we were speaking.

Also tell your Reps:

NO TO MCCAIN KENNEDY (it legalizes the illegal like legalizing marijuana)

NO TO CAFTA (it doesn't do anything for the US and doesn't even help the other countries enough to offset the economic damage caused to the US--it also has that "free flow of labor, people and goods" provision which is a sneak attack to flood the US with Central Americans")

NO TO DEPT OF AG HANDOUTS (we do not want them nesting, we can not afford to pay for a nest, we do not want the labor competition, we want them gone--NO HANDOUTS!!)

It's working folks and now I'm off to call Dole again.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Call Dole's Office. Let them have it. I think she is not on Our US Team, but maybe if enough people call she'll reconsider her position on CAFTA.

Be sure to raise the point about the "free flow of labor, people and goods" provisions. Her Legislative Assistant, Will Purvis, knew about that clause. I said do you know what that would mean? He was quiet and said yes, I said "we'll be flooded" and that is reason enough right there to OPPOSE CAFTA. We can't sustain our people and other nations too, not from here.

He said he would pass the comments along. I also told him NO CAFTA.

His phones kept ringing and was having to put me on hold alot, so someone's calling alot, so "Dial Dole for Democracy"!!

Everyone call Dole even if you are not from North Carolina.....they didn't even ask my name or where I was calling from, so I gave it to them anyway. He cut me off before I could get to military on the borders and stopping this nonsense with the Dept of AG Handouts!!

CALL TODAY US SENATOR FROM NC - Elizabeth Dole - 202-224-6342!

Thanks!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12