Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have a government that is totally useless to the people, from the bottom and stacked all the way to the top with idiots.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Related---

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-150174.html
    Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-150281.html
    Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American
    Link to You Tube to watch the video

Its gonna keep getting harder and harder with people like her in charge!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Special Report w/Bret Baier just had this on video last night. Pelosi said “What value system is that?â€

Trilateral Commission plan in action! Public be Damned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Appalling is the main word I had when I saw this.

All of you, who have Dem reps, please email them and ask that they not support this woman, as she is tearing apart the very fabric of our good nation with these kinds of comments and this attitude. She is in a position of power, and is using it against the American people, and against the very laws she is supposed to be upholding.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Speaker Pelosi is concerned that illegal alien families will be broken up with too much immigration enforcement, and too many raids.

But what she doesn’t realize is that many more American families are broken up with our Government’s toleration of the harmful side-effects of illegal immigration.

Representative Stephen King of Iowa once said that 25 Americans per day lose their lives at the hands of illegal aliens, through murder and manslaughter. My guess is that at least 24 of these victims have family members. But where is the outcry from Speaker Pelosi about this depressing statistic?

Some examples of this “25 per dayâ€

Speaker Pelosi's decision to call illegal aliens "patriotic" represents the ultimate in pandering.

According to Speaker Pelosi, if a foreign national enters the US illegally, and, through ingenuity and craftiness, avoids having their illegal status detected for a number of years, then this wins them the right to live and work in the US. Give me a break.

There's a logical reason why top Democratic public officials are so adamant and insistent on Amnesty and eventual US citizenship for illegals. (I got this idea from another forums member, but I forget who offhand). It is because, in the past, Democrats have strongly supported gay rights and abortion rights. But these beliefs do not contribute to the perpetuation of the human species.

Top Democratic public officials are also usually in favor of gun control. But denying Americans their right to firearms also costs American lives in the long run. Again, this does not contribute to the perpetuation of the human species.

This is why top Democrats are fighting tooth and nail for legalization for illegal aliens. They simply need a new "pool" of voters.

They pretend to show concern for illegal aliens' civil rights. But they're not all that concerned. They just want their votes.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    The Speaker, condemning raids by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, referred to the immigrants she was addressing as "very, very patriotic."
    Maybe, but to which country. The "immigrants" in my town all fly the Mexican flag.
    Waukegan, where reggiemay and I live. This house has four more cars parked on the left in the grass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast