Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson Over Bipartisan Effort to Reach

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Thursday, May 17, 2007

Isakson Optimistic Over Bipartisan Effort to Reach Compromise on Immigration
    Says Final Bill Must Secure Borders First, Prohibit New Pathway to Citizenship

WASHINGTON – U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) today expressed optimism over a bipartisan effort to reach a compromise on immigration legislation and again reiterated that any immigration reform bill must achieve two key principles at minimum: Require that the first step of comprehensive reform be to secure the U.S. borders and offer no new special pathway to citizenship for individuals who are in the United States illegally.

“The pressure is now on us. We have got to fix our broken borders. If Congress doesn’t appropriate the funds and the Secretary of Homeland Security doesn’t install the barriers, hire the agents, get the unmanned aerial vehicles in the sky or create a verifiable biometric identification card, there is no bill. This is a two-step process and the first step is to stop the problem,â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

again reiterated that any immigration reform bill must achieve two key principles at minimum: Require that the first step of comprehensive reform be to secure the U.S. borders and offer no new special pathway to citizenship for individuals who are in the United States illegally.
    Buddy, you better KNOW that the people of Georgia are going to HOLD YOU TO THIS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LIAR!!!! TRAITOR!!!

We all know that the enforcement and border protection will never come. They've had 21 years to enforce existing laws. This is a God D@#n Shell Game. And like in all shell games, we lose!!!!!!!

He's given his state the middle finger, the state that has passed some of the toughest state level laws in the country. How does he believe that legalizing the people his state is trying to discourage will help?!!! If I were from Georgia I would be furious, if you are from Georgia, you need to stand against this sell out!
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Kick Senator Johnny Isakson in the butt.....just to get his attention, and then see that he holds true to his statement. I don't trust ANY of these slimey worm politicians. All they understand are threats to be voted OUT of office.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

and offer no new special pathway to citizenship
    And you better clarify just what you mean by "special pathway".

Don't you play "WORD GAMES" with the people of Georgia.

P.S. I have a feeling this one is a weakling when it comes to standing up to pressure. "Yes sir, Mr. President, you can count on me!!!!"

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Agree, Guys.

I smell a RAT.

I THINK Chambliss has more guts than he does. (maybe)
    I THINK Isakson is going to sell us out.

We WILL Sell him out on election day, that's a promise.