Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Mexican government’s position in favor of an integral migratory reform
    There it is, another euphemism for AMNESTY.
    Integral Migratory Reform What a load of BS !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

This is the letter I wrote to traitor Crapo and i will write the rest of them who went to Mexico, Please write these Senators and let them what you think of their little trip,

Dear Senator Crapo,

Since when is it up to our U.S. Senators to take on foreign policy's with visits to foreign nations such as Mexico, I was not aware this was in a Senators Job description. I was under the impression that your job was to protect the American people from the floor of the Senate in DC.

It seems all of a sudden Governors and Senators feel they have a right to go to Mexico and make deals with a foreign country, it is no wonder this country is going to hell, seems none of you can concentrate on your own jobs.

I voted you back into office because I thought you would protect us the people of Idaho from this invasion, and our taxpayer money from being used to support illegals, well we have over 100,000 illegals in this state and more coming everyday, Yet you do nothing to help stop it, I guess we should not of trusted you and voted you back in office, and I am sorry I did.

The American people have spoken on illegal immigration and 70 to 80 per cent of this country wants our laws enforced and the border secured. Yet you and some of our other Senators feel like you have to throw in with traitors like Senator Reid who has completely sold out the American people.

I will make sure this little trip of yours gets in the local papers around Idaho, and I'm sure most voters will be no happier than I am about it. I feel that you have betrayed the citizens of Idaho.

Perhaps you should review the laws the people of Idaho has worked so hard to get passed so you will understand better what they want from you as their representative when it comes to illegal immigration and guest worker programs such as Craigs AG'S job bill, since the people of Idaho are who you represent and not Harry Reid, illegal Aliens or Mexico.

Regards,
    NAME and ADRESS
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Byron Dorgan - OMG - he was the only Democrat I thought had more than one brain cell.

<div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Sosad,

Great letter, and thanks for doing this! Crapo needs to hear from the hard working, taxpaying people he represents, NOT from some shameless two-bit leader of a broken, corrupt country who wants to stick us with HIS impoverished people. We repeat: NO AMNESTY IN ANY FORM.

I don't live in Idaho, but I'm going to call his office, as well as Cochran's office. How dare Calderon lecture to us!! Others, please call these GOP Senators and the Democratic Senators who went on this pander-fest visit too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ANY MEMBERS OF THE U.S. CONGRESS THAT GO TO MEXICO FOR THE PURPOSES OF KISSING CALDERONE'S BACKSIDE ON IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE DRUMMED OUT OF OFFICE. THEY ARE NOT FIT TO SERVE AMERICANS!

When are the senators going to learn that we have business to take care of at home? For those that don't want to do their jobs and respect our nation, I say it's time to fire them and fill their seats with someone who will do the job and see to it our laws are enforced and we stay a sovereign nation.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Please call these Senators if you get the chance.

The only reason to speak with Calderon is to tell him to get his act together, NO AMNESTY and to give him a bill from the American taxpayers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Please call these Senators if you get the chance.

The only reason to speak with Calderon is to tell him to get his act together, NO AMNESTY and to give him a bill from the American taxpayers.
    I believe Diplomatic Relations is the job of the Ambassador to Mexico, Tony Garza, if he can't handle it, maybe he should get out, so we can get someone in who can, then our Senators and Governors can attend to the business of "We the People" In DC or their State where they belong....not down in Mexico pandering to that corrupt Government behind Americans backs, I call this a conflict of interest.

Incase you want to know something about our little Ambasssador here he is and I think I can understand why he is not looking out or standing up for Americans or putting us first and formost. Must be another Bush Appointee. He sure new how to plant them to get is agenda done huh!!

There is a picture of him at the link below!! incase you are interested in seeing the man who is suppose to be handleing affairs with Mexico.

Tony Garza
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search

Ambassador Tony GarzaAntonio Oscar "Tony" Garza, Jr. (born July 7, 1961 in Brownsville, Texas), an American lawyer and former county judge in Texas, is the United States ambassador to Mexico.

Garza, the grandson of Mexican immigrants to the U.S, graduated from Saint Joseph Academy in Brownsville, the seat of Cameron County on the Gulf of Mexico coast in far south Texas. He earned a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Southern Methodist University and practiced law before being elected the Cameron County county judge (an administrative position) in 1988. A Republican, Garza served as the appointed Texas secretary of state under Governor George W. Bush. In 1998, Garza became the first Hispanic Republican to hold statewide elected office in Texas when he was elected to the Texas Railroad Commission. Thereafter, Garza also served as a partner in the Texas-based law firm of Bracewell & Giuliani.

Although Garza was reportedly considered for a cabinet appointment in Bush's presidential administration, in 2002 he was named by President Bush as U.S. Ambassador to Mexico.

On February 26, 2005, he married Mexico's richest woman, MarÃ*a Asunción Aramburuzabala in Mexico City in a small religious ceremony. April 23rd, they had a civil marriage ceremony near Valle de Bravo, west of Mexico City. U.S. First Lady Laura Bush was in attendance, though President Bush was unable to attend.

Tony Garza also serves on the Advisory Council of the Bush School of Government and Public Service at Texas A&M University in College Station.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Garza
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

He married the richest woman in Mexico, i.e., his wife is part of the problem. The corrupt, dysfunctional Mexican government and Mexican elite "earn" billions when much of their countrymen and women are so poor and desperate they sneak across the border, hide in gas tanks etc. to flee Mexico.

We need to deport enough illegal aliens and cause enough others to self-deport so they go home and pressure their OWN government to finally fundamentally reform!

working4change
    Thanks for the post Sosad. I see Sr Menendez went along also...How very surprising to me...lol
    I will be writing my letter and will call the others. Unbelievable

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast