Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Sometimes, you just have to solve matters your self, i would put on a bloody butchers apron, put on a hockey mask and cut threw the front door with a 18' chainsaw, believe me they would leave in a hurry.
    I am in 100% agreement with you. Take matters into your own hands....we are at that point in this country. The question is, do others have the courage to do this?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Why are these people not in jail is the question. Breaking and entering, grand theft ? I could go on and on! Good grief this is sickening.
    I have no concrete proof...but I have a theory. And I think this type of thing is happening in our country too. Some of the employees at city agencies are illegals...or were illegals...or have family members that are, or were illegals. And they come from countries where the laws are not really followed. They have laws, but they enforce them at random. Sound familiar? It is because some of the people put in charge are themselves lawbreakers. Look at all the sanctuary cities. There is always someone on the "board" of "supervisors" that has some link to illegals....or gang activity...or such.

What do you think?
    Couldn't agree more!! Also agree with "Reciprocity" I am afraid I would take my home back myself, these people have broken in and entered my property with out my permission....I am the only one who has a right to be there, and I think I would have to throw them out on their backside. Maybe the law is different in the UK.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Two sisters, Mihaela and Luminitsa Vaduva, are staying in the house with their seven children.
    Speaking broken English, Luminitsa said: 'I don't understand the problem. We have paid for this home. If they move us out, then my children will not have a home.
    'We are from Romania, we have no money for another home.'
    She showed a tenancy agreement but could not provide a contact number for the landlord or say when they had moved in.

Lies, they are Gypsies from Romania running a scam which they are famous for. I fell bad for this poor British family.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    I remember a story in Caulifornia where mexican`s had pulled this , tore the house to piece`s ...
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12