Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I firm believe the folks who arrived first and second generations (recent arrivals) are lacking something or love of country as earlier descendants have embraced. Limit number for immigration for about 5 years, there has got to be a secure Country, first and foremost.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Hey

Quote Originally Posted by attorneyatlaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Dont Break or exploit our Laws and there wouldnt be an issue. Take your kids with you back to your home country and problem solved.
    I have a question. Because these kids are U.S. citizens, what happens if other countries don't accept them, or they are deprived of rights in their parents' home countries?

most countries give dual citizenship to minors of children born to their citizens. Mexico does

The UN needs to stay the hell out of our business...these kids can get dual citizenship and go home with their parents! According to Calderon the hinks of them as citizens of Mexico, so now problem.

Revisit the 14th amendment and interrput it correctly, the way it was meant when writen.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yea...I wonder what the UN would have to say regarding 20 million people entering a country in violation of that countries' immigration laws and in complete disregard of said nations' sovereignty?

Maybe we as American citizens we should ask the UN to protect us from the millions of illegal invaders who enter this country. What about the civil and human rights of those American citizens who are deprived of the right to live every year at the hands of illegal invaders?

Do they count?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[So if they can file a class action lawsuit against the Fed gov, why can't we? We need to file a class-action lawsuit against the Fed gov on behalf of US citizens, for the gov failure to fulfill their constitutional responsibility to protect the homeland from invasion, and their failure to enforce immigration laws, and failure to protect us from enemies both foreign and domestic?[/quote]

We need to get the ACLU behind us. They will take on any case. Even thou they protect the illegal, they will also go against the gov for us also.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Yea...I wonder what the UN would have to say regarding 20 million people entering a country in violation of that countries' immigration laws and in complete disregard of said nations' sovereignty?

Maybe we as American citizens we should ask the UN to protect us from the millions of illegal invaders who enter this country. What about the civil and human rights of those American citizens who are deprived of the right to live every year at the hands of illegal invaders?

Do they count?
    The UN believes in open borders and people being allowed to travel and live where they please, they are useless unless you are an illegal alien
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I was looking up the American Fraternity and stumbled on this article as well.If you have some time read some of the comments section

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/1 ... 16784.html
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    We are a sovereign nation, independent of outside authority. We're not governed by another country or political body not elected by the people!
    I wish that were true but in the past few years I have learned about the CFR, The Bilderberg Group and The Trilateral Commission.

arneygirl wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    [So if they can file a class action lawsuit against the Fed gov, why can't we? We need to file a class-action lawsuit against the Fed gov on behalf of US citizens, for the gov failure to fulfill their constitutional responsibility to protect the homeland from invasion, and their failure to enforce immigration laws, and failure to protect us from enemies both foreign and domestic?
    We need to get the ACLU behind us. They will take on any case. Even thou they protect the illegal, they will also go against the gov for us also.
    Have to disagree with you there, arneygirl. I think the ACLU has become nothing more than a very partisan political organization. I think they are a left-wing extremist hate-group, with their own political agenda. I think they are NWO globalists who favor open borders, and really don't care at all about the civil rights of US citizens, (unless possibly if the person is a racial "minority"). I think they purposely hire attorneys for certain ACLU depts that have only far left radical agendas, such as only hiring pro-amnesty/pro-open-borders ethnocentrists for their Immigration Rights Program (they do have one, I can't recall the exact name of it now, will try to find it).

I don't think they would ever even consider taking a case filed by US citizens against illegal immigration, in spite of the fact that it would be filed for the civil rights of US citizens against the Fed gov for failing in their constitutional obligation to secure and protect the homeland from invasion.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123