Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Undocumented customers disappear from businesses

Undocumented customers disappear from businesses
    Sarah Muench

Some Chandler businesses are taking a hit this holiday season as their main clientele - undocumented immigrants - leave the city as the state’s new hiring law nears.

Many of these shops that cater to the undocumented population are struggling to stay afloat as many of their customers either pack up and move or save money as they wait to see if the new law will go into effect.

But the law isn’t the only factor; an overall economic downturn, especially in the housing and construction markets, is causing job loss for many undocumented immigrants, economists say.

These Chandler businesses usually bustling with customers now seem like ghost towns.

“We have many illegal (customers) around this area and all of them have left for Mexico, Guatemala, New Mexico,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great news! Some businesses are not supposed to survive. It is called the Boom Bust cycle and it is a part of American history. The good news is that entrepreneurship is counter cyclical.

Necessity is the mother of all invention.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“That’s why immigrants leave,â€

Companies that rely on sales to illegal aliens don't need to be in business anyway!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

No business should profit from illegal gain.Since some illegal workers are self-deporting we can expect their spending of their profits from their illegal jobs to dry up eventually.This would be great news.

I pray for the day that I don't see another Taco stand.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I will never go into a store that displays the western union logo. I also will never again go into a store where English is not spoken.

If your business was opened to serve illegal aliens, you reap what you sow.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    Companies that rely on sales to illegal aliens don't need to be in business anyway!
    ITA. But I have no doubt those who do will start whining about not wanting the laws enforced even louder.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I am really thinking we should all gather up boxes of towels to send to these people for all the crying they are doing.

[quote] “No one is buying anything anymore; the business has stopped,â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast