Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Undocumented farm worker arrested by ICE while attempting to settle DUI case

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Undocumented farm worker arrested by ICE while attempting to settle DUI case

Undocumented farm worker arrested by ICE while attempting to settle DUI case

“How do you tell a 4-year-old daddy is just doing paperwork but he'll be back? ... All she did was cry that night,” said Lymarie Deida.

Updated: 7:20 PM EDT Mar 17, 2017

BURLINGTON, Vt. —Another undocumented Vermont farm worker has been arrested by the Immigration Customs & Enforcement agency.

NBC5 spoke to Cesar Alex Carillo’s wife Friday.

“I said,'Hun, it's immigration,' and the guy came to the door of the car and said,'I have a warrant for your arrest,’” explained Lymarie Deida, who has been with Carillo for six years and married for one.

It’s a situation no young married couple wants to find them themselves in.

Carillo and his wife were driving to the Chittenden County Courthouse during Wednesday’s snowstorm to have his DUI charges dismissed after he
    completed a series of court requests. But, Carrillo never even made it into the courtroom.

“He was grabbing onto me, he didn't want to go with him. He was telling me,'What do I do now?' I was trying to be strong for him, I didn’t cry, I just kept calm and said don’t worry everything will be fine just go,” Deida said.

Deida doesn't have a driver’s license was left to get home on her own, while also having to worry about what to tell the couple's 4-year-old daughter.

“How do you tell a 4-year-old daddy is just doing paperwork but he'll be back? ... All she did was cry that night,” Deida said.

Carrillo is now being transferred to a federal immigration court close to Boston as he awaits his first court hearing.

“The people that say ‘no, he was here illegally,’ not everyone who is an illegal immigrant is a rapist, a horrible person,” Deida said.

The family, which just found out Sunday they will have another baby, due in December, is uncertain if Corrilla will be released or deported, leaving Deida with the chance of becoming a single mother.

“Honestly I haven't even thought about that because I'm hoping for the best,” Deida said.

She adds Carrillo is in the process of filing paperwork to gain the correct documents for him to be in United States legally. Deida understands ICE was just doing their job, but asks everyone to consider one thing.

“What would they do if one day they woke up and someone they loved was missing, was gone?” Deida said.

NBC5 reached out to ICE about Carrillo's arrest . Shawn Neudauer, a public affairs officer for the Department of Homeland Security sent a statement saying:

"On March 15, ICEofficers arrested 23-year-old Cesar Alexis Carrillo-Sanchez, a citizen of Mexico, following a targeted vehicle stop in Chittenden County. Carrillo-Sanchez claims to have unlawfully entered the United States in 2010 and is currently in ICE custody pending
    removal proceedings."

Migrant justice is also helping Corrilla with his case. There is a petition online you can access it by CLICKING HERE.

http://www.mynbc5.com/article/undocu...s-next/9149514

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another DUI case.

But they have NO problem, concern or remorse, waking up the parents of a US citizen who an illegal alien just KILLED in a DUI hit and run accident.

Deport them all. Stop tearing American families apart because of these criminal trespassers.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

As anyone noticed every time an illegal alien is apprehended by ICE, they all say they are good people who have lived here 10-20 years but were only now in the middle of processing there applications to become legal.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Courts are a great place to arrest illegal aliens. That's where they arrest Americans. Why should illegal aliens get special treatment? Check the court dockets every single day. Have ICE ready and do it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn