Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Undocumented immigrant accused of shooting a gun says he has same Second Amendment ri

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I didn't write the 2nd Amendment, I didn't vote to ratify the US Constitution, so I didn't "bestow" anything.
    No, but you can misread what it says and misinterpret what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    It doesn't work that way in our country.
    So every judge sees it the same way? That's why we have so many conflicting rulings about keeping alien children with their parents who broke our laws so they can't be incarcerated, but at the same time they can't be deported without a hearing that may take place sometime down the road. So they must be free to roam this country, and being here must get lots of aid.

In my opinion, the voting citizens of the United States will never vote to change the 2nd Amendment.
    Opinion noted!

Without it, we are slaves to a federal government with no legal means to protect ourselves or defend our own.
    See Article 1, Section 8:
    To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
    Rising up against the government is not a right provided by the Constitution!

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

Of course I see the multiple deportations. I don't care. Deport them as many times as necessary. It will stop as soon as the President asserts Judy's Plan B with the other countries they come from and unleashes 800,000 state and local law enforcement officers to help US enforce US immigration law. Then extradite the murderers if you think you can prove the case, chances are when you deport them properly and notify their authorities of the suspected crimes they committed here, their own governments will take an interest in their activities in their own country and lock 'em up for crimes they committed there, which is perfectly fine with me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So that's where Judy's Plan B came from!

Why is it you people want to sanction Russia for "meddling in our elections", an allegation yet to be proved, but you don't want to sanction Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, India, China, Bangladesh and a zillion other countries for invading our nation, which we see for ourselves every single day?!

Strange!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why is it you people want to sanction Russia for "meddling in our elections", an allegation yet to be proved, but you don't want to sanction Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, India, China, Bangladesh and a zillion other countries for invading our nation, which we see for ourselves every single day?!
    What people?

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    What people?
    The people who claim they don't like Judy's Plan B but want to sanction Russia.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW

Strange!
    While I can't speak to the "people" you're referring to on Russia sanctions, your plan to sanction all countries that illegal aliens come from is ill-conceived and unreasonable. For example, if I were to leave the United States on my own and commit a crime in Mexico, I own sole responsibility for that crime and any actions leading up to it, not my family, not the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, not Mickey Mouse, and certainly not the country of my origin. Blaming an entire country on the individual actions of its citizenry is not only irresponsible, it could be downright dangerous to the well-being of Americans who travel outside our country for business, vacation, education, family visits, etc.

Furthermore, does Judy's Plan B consider those that come here and overstay their visas? Supposedly we get more of those than we do illegal alien border crossers. So, according to Judy's Plan B, I guess all countries are supposed to stop issuing visas and passports because the issuing government can never guarantee the holders return. So basically all countries will be required to restrict everyone from leaving their country of birth because their return can't be guaranteed. In fairness do we put the same travel restrictions on our own citizens?

I could go on and on telling you why Judy's Plan B is unworkable, but something tells me you would never listen to reason. Time to dump Judy's Plan B in the circular file and get started devising a Plan C.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW Wrote:

Furthermore, does Judy's Plan B consider those that come here and overstay their visas?
    No, visa overstays have nothing to do with Judy's Plan B, Plan B only applies to those who enter our country illegally.

No, visa overstays have nothing to do with Judy's Plan B, Plan B only applies to those who enter our country illegally.
    Those who overstay a visa are just as illegal as those who cross the border. They just found a different method to achieve their illegal status.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    Those who overstay a visa are just as illegal as those who cross the border. They just found a different method to achieve their illegal status.
    Oh absolutely, but my Judy's Plan B has nothing to do with them. You can go figure out a no cost plan to solve that problem. My Judy's Plan B only applies to sanctions on the home countries, no aid from and no trade with the United States, of those who ENTER our country illegally.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast