Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Undocumented immigrant is 'person of interest' in Boise...

Undocumented immigrant is 'person of interest' in Boise slaying
    Apr 23, 2007
    BOISE, Idaho - An undocumented immigrant arrested over the weekend in Boise after police say they caught him driving the car of a murdered man is a "person of interest" in the homicide.

Police say 20-Jesus Vasquez Sanchez, a Mexican citizen, was arrested while driving the car owned by Fernando Leon Bayesteros of Boise.

Bayesteros, a 26-year-old contestant in a local Spanish-language "American Idol"-style contest, was found stabbed and strangled to death on Friday.

Law enforcement agents in Boise say they plan to charge Sanchez with grand theft for allegedly taking Bayesteros' car.

Police say they arrested Sanchez after getting a tip from a person who saw him driving the vehicle.

http://www.magicvalley.com/articles/200 ... mir8g1.txt
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

'person of interest'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So they're afraid even an illegal alien will sue if they call him a "suspect."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Driving the care of someone mudered, DUH, a person of interest, i would imagine he is. Are these people for real, the country has gone mad!! Does anyone but me feel like you are living in a different world all of a sudden!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

- An undocumented immigrant arrested over the weekend in Boise after police say they caught him driving the car of a murdered man is a "person of interest" in the homicide.
    I thought political correctness had hit it's peak, but this just takes the cake. "Person of interest".....give me a break!!!
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Bond set at $1M for illegal alien accused of stealing murder victim's car

06:37 PM MDT on Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ysabel Bilbao/KTVB

BOISE -- A 20-year old illegal immigrant from Mexico charged with stealing a murder victim's car was in a Boise courtroom Tuesday.

Jesus Vasquez Sanchez

Jesus Sanchez was taken into custody Saturday after police found him driving a stolen 1994 Mitsubishi Gallant.

Along with the car, officers found stolen jewelry, an Idaho ID card, wallet, cash and a cell phone.

With a translator by his side in court, Sanchez was read his rights and assigned a public defender, but despite being told not to talk, Sanchez told the judge he borrowed the car.

Police say Sanchez stole 26-year-old murder victim, Fernando Bayesteros' vehicle.

Bayesteros was found strangled and stabbed to death in his Boise apartment Friday.

While police haven't charged Sanchez with the murder, he is part of the ongoing murder investigation.

For the past year, Sanchez has been living in the Boise area. He was remodeling homes, but previously worked as a landscaper.

His public defender asked he be given a low bond so he could continue working to send money back to his family.

But the judge sided with the prosecution that Sanchez was a flight risk and set his bond at $1 million.

"He works here in Boise to earn money to send to his family in Mexico, he has a three-year-old daughter who is having surgery and also goes through therapy, and any money he earns here is sent back to Mexico," said Kimberly Simmons, public defender.

"Even prior to having been discovered by law enforcement in the victims car, the defendant told acquaintances that he was going to Burley, and then leave the state and go to California," said Jolene Maloney, prosecuting attorney.

The prosecution also told the court before Sanchez’s arrest he faced being deported as early as Wednesday.
    His preliminary hearing has been set for May 8th.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/stories/ ... e6d08.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just call them what they are, Mexican Nationals.
    If they are offended by the label, I encourage them to go back.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Another one just doing the jobs Americans won't do!! 1 million dollars bail well finally a judge with some common sense, he would have been hop skipping and jumping all the way to the border!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We need more judges like this one across the country!

They are Mexican nationals so how about illegal alien Mexican national. It seems to cover it!