Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    You gotta love these law breaking freeloaders complaining they are living in fear. If they were LEGALLY here in my country for which I fought and sacrificed my health in combat, only to see them spit on my flag and fly their Mexican buzzard rag flags in my face they would have nothing to fear. Maybe now there will less crowding in hospitals and schools, neighborhoods will be safer (far fewer crimes as rape and molestation of women and children, burglaries, home invasions, identity thefts, robberies, drunk illegal alien drivers, shoplifters, gangs, carjackings, autothefts, drop and stash houses, kidnappings, other crimes and cleaner neighborhoods (no longer resembling third world barrios). State budgets will be less stressed so they can devote more of our limited resources into taking care of unemployed and homeless Americans instead of diverting them to free loading bugs using stolen/fraudulent identities to obtain public services for which they are not entitled. Go home and protest in front of your own corrupt government in your drug cartel owned trash can and sewer of a country. Adios non-amigos....hasta la vista.......And take those Mexican government moles posing as US politicians like Luis Gutierrez, Bob Menendez, the Sanchez sisters, Silvester Reyes, Xavier Baccera and the rest of the Hispanic Congressional Caucus losers with you who have forgotten the Constitution, their oaths of office and who they are supposed to represent and serve.......
    Amen RAF!

[quote]“It’s not just the lack of work – now with the SB1070 law they want to make those of us without papers feel like criminals,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been seeing a lot of Arizona license plates around here.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Some illegals are waiting file their tax return before leaving. Gotta suck every last dime out of us before they go. How the hell are they filing tax returns anyway? The Martinez family is trying to be home for Christmas. Well, Feliz Navidad, Adios, whatever, just GO.
    of course , that's the only reason they came to this country in the first place , they don't care about our culture , they simply want our resources ...

we can't get rid of them fast enough ....

LEAVE!

She added that some families have told her they are only waiting to file their final tax return in order to leave at the beginning of next year.

That says it all. Waiting for file a tax return to get their "rapid refund" tax welfare check.

Go, leave, depart, vamoose, shoo! No parent or child left behind.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well I'll be heading to AZ next week I'll let you know if it looks different from 5 years ago! I hope so!

[quote]“It’s not just the lack of work – now with the SB1070 law they want to make those of us without papers feel like criminals,â€

Undocumented Immigrants Prepare to Leave Arizona
    Hallelujah! Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people!

I can't stand all the sob stories anymore, with no sense of remorse or guilt for what they are taking illegally form others, and no thanks or sense of gratefulness for what they have gotten illegally or for whatever time they've been able to be here illegally and the gains they received during that time.

And the replies here cover it all. It's hard to put into words all the things you want to say sometimes. I feel blessed to be able to have help there!

RAF, just great... Thanks to you and all...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    You gotta love these law breaking freeloaders complaining they are living in fear. If they were LEGALLY here in my country for which I fought and sacrificed my health in combat, only to see them spit on my flag and fly their Mexican buzzard rag flags in my face they would have nothing to fear. Maybe now there will less crowding in hospitals and schools, neighborhoods will be safer (far fewer crimes as rape and molestation of women and children, burglaries, home invasions, identity thefts, robberies, drunk illegal alien drivers, shoplifters, gangs, carjackings, autothefts, drop and stash houses, kidnappings, other crimes and cleaner neighborhoods (no longer resembling third world barrios). State budgets will be less stressed so they can devote more of our limited resources into taking care of unemployed and homeless Americans instead of diverting them to free loading bugs using stolen/fraudulent identities to obtain public services for which they are not entitled. Go home and protest in front of your own corrupt government in your drug cartel owned trash can and sewer of a country. Adios non-amigos....hasta la vista.......And take those Mexican government moles posing as US politicians like Luis Gutierrez, Bob Menendez, the Sanchez sisters, Silvester Reyes, Xavier Baccera and the rest of the Hispanic Congressional Caucus losers with you who have forgotten the Constitution, their oaths of office and who they are supposed to represent and serve.......
    RAF....your post says it all. America needs a TV and internet documentary produced that discloses ALL of your points!

She added that some families have told her they are only waiting to file their final tax return in order to leave at the beginning of next year.
    She meant take more money from tax paying Americans with an Earned Income Tax Refund(Bounus).

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great News if the ILLEGALS will return to their home countries with their ILLEGAL children and their anchors. I am concerned many would move here to TEXAS knowing that our Gov. Perry welcomes them with open arms and in-state tuition. Perry claims TEXAS does not need an Arizona type of anti-ILLEGAL immigration law, he needs to represent his Political Contributors.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast