Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gonzalez, of the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials, called the sheriff "Wild-West Warren," saying he "has abused his authority in this case. His actions clearly demonstrate the problems that occur when local law officers are granted authority to enforce immigration laws."
    well he local authorities wouldnt have to if the feds would enforce the current laws.
    "It is obvious from all the documents that I've seen that she has done nothing wrong
    If i'm not mistaken she is an illegal alien isn't she? I also thought it was illegal to drive in this country without a license. I have no sympathy for this illegal. She should be deported asap. She's lucky that she recieved her hs diploma. She should take that home and put it to use there.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

1. Her father is in Mexico, her mother gave an interview here (in Spanish of course after >10 years). Was he deported as a criminal?

2. She used in-state tuition and scholarships (HOPE, state funded). Against our laws - public benefits. Must have lied on college documents.

3. Her car registration address was the false one. Without a driver's license, no car registration. Was someone fronting for her to register her car?

4. She claims she is not a criminal and our immigration system is messed up. No to the first, yes to the second - it is not enforced like Mexico's.

5. She was scheduled to be deported and the university president and the university lawyer interceded on her behalf - contacted Mexican embassy and ICE. Thanks a lot State of GA employees!

So, ICE gave her another year - I see an anchor baby in her future.

Again, starting to trend the PRO-ILLEGAL dircetion.

What do you think should happen next in the Jessica Colotl case?

Choice Votes Percentage of 2633 Votes

She should be allowed to finish school, then deported. 148 6%
    She should be allowed to finish school and stay. 555 21%
    She should be deported immediately. 1930 73%

College student and illegal immigrant: Should she stay or go?

Jessica Colotl is a college student at Kennesaw State University in Georgia. She’s also an illegal immigrant, which was revealed during a traffic stop. Her case raises tough questions about immigration laws.

Nara Silva, right, a Kennesaw State University student marches in tandem with other Lambda Theta Alpha sorority sisters from various colleges in support of fellow student Jessica Colotl, who is under threat of deportation, during a pro immigration rally on May, 1 in Atlanta.
    John Amis/AP

By Stacy Teicher Khadaroo, Staff writer / May 14, 2010

The case of Jessica Colotl – a college student who is also an illegal immigrant – is yet another flash point in America’s heated debates over immigration enforcement.

After being stopped in March for impeding the flow of traffic on her college campus in suburban Atlanta, Ms. Colotl failed to produce a driver’s license. She soon found herself arrested and transferred to an immigration detention center.

A native of Mexico, Colotl reportedly came to the United States with her parents at age 10 and graduated from a Georgia high school. She has been attending Kennesaw State University.

After the arrest, immigration officials released her and granted “deferred actionâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The csmonitor ask should they stay or should they go but as far as I can see the csmonitor does not furnish an option to comment on their question.

I've seen this girl all over the news programs on TV. To me it's just another boo-hoo sob story. She needs to be deported ASAP. If she stays how can we slam the doors on all the others who want to stay?

Iccat wrote:
    "The csmonitor ask should they stay or should they go but as far as I can see the csmonitor does not furnish an option to comment on their question."

Christian Science Monitor
    Comments and Corrections
    http://www.csmonitor.com/About/Contact/ ... orrections
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do you think should happen next in the Jessica Colotl case?
    Choice Votes Percentage of 2864 Votes
    She should be allowed to finish school, then deported. 160 6%
    She should be allowed to finish school and stay. 639 22%
    She should be deported immediately. 2065 72% **

Illegal is illegal. There should be no excuses or reasons to delay deporting her. If she is allowed, everyone will be allowed. Its got to stop!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

New InsiderAdvantage poll: Georgians want Jessica Colotl deported

By Gary Reese

May 18, 2010 —

Most Georgia voters who know about the he unfolding story of Kennesaw State University student Jessica Colotl want the 21-year-old illegal alien deported to her native Mexico. That’s according to a new poll conducted by InsiderAdvantage for Atlanta’s WSB-TV/Channel 2.

The poll asked: “Recently a student at Kennesaw State University who entered the United States at the age of 10 from Mexico and who is now 21 has been in the news. Are you...â€

"It is obvious from all the documents that I've seen that she has done nothing wrong and has given her proper address to Cobb County and immigration officials," said Chris Taylor, Colotl's criminal attorney. "There has been no crime committed."
    So now driving without a license is no longer a crime. Oh wait, I forgot, it's not a crime for illegals to drive without licenses, the rest of us must have licenses, registration, insurance, etc., but daring to require that of illegal alien invaders is a violation of their civil rights. And it goes without saying that illegal entry into the U.S. is not a crime. Are there any other laws that she has broken that are not really crimes?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast