Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

With unemployment, Depression-era levels, no room illegals

With unemployment reaching Great Depression-era levels, we have no room for illegal aliens
    February 3, 9:26 PM
    Dave Gibson
    4 comments

AP-In Feb. 2009, the financial institution Merrill Lynch announced that the nation’s actual unemployment rate had reached 13.9 percent. A year later, that number has now risen to 17.3 percent. This figure represents Americans who have been laid off from full-time positions and are now working part-time, as well as those who have simply stopped looking for work, and workers whose unemployment benefits have run out.

The official unemployment figure given monthly by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics is now listed at 10 percent, but represents only those Americans currently receiving unemployment checks, and is not truly indicative of the dire employment situation now facing the U.S.

A recent study conducted by the Chicago Urban League and the Alternative Schools Network showed the tremendous impact illegal aliens are having on the employment levels of low-skilled American workers, particularly for young workers.

The study revealed a rather shocking revelation, in that, the unemployment rate among teens and young adults is soaring to unprecedented level, while millions of illegal aliens continue to hold jobs.

Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX) and Rep. Gary Miller (R-CA) released the following joint statement on the study’s findings:

“During the course of the 2007-2009 recession, the employment rate of the nation’s teens fell steeply to 26.2% by October-November 2009, setting new record lows each year. No other age group has experienced employment declines of this magnitude in the current recession. Young adults 20-24 years old in both Illinois and the nation also have been adversely affected by the deterioration in labor market developments in the state and nation in recent years, especially men, Blacks and Hispanics, and non-college graduates.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So Very True!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

This problem cannot be fixed with more useless so-called Stimulus bills which do nothing more than increase the national debt. Nor, do American workers need handouts, we simply need jobs, and those jobs will not be forthcoming as long as illegal aliens are doing them.

Absolutely, I want a job !!

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    On January 11, 2008, police arrested Mexican national Santana Batiz Aceves in Arizona and based on DNA evidence, charged him with 47 counts of rape. Police believe that Aceves is the notorious Chandler rapist, responsible for many child-rapes. The string of rapes began in 2006.

The 39 year old illegal alien had already been deported twice for drug charges in California. Aceves also faces charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault, sexual abuse of a minor, giving police false information, providing false documents, and trespassing.

Aceves was working as a heavy equipment operator and lived very close to two junior high schools.
    The American Chronicle, June 27, 2008
    http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/66141
    Here's an illegal taking a pretty nice job from an American and raping kids too.

Americans first in this magnificent country!

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    On January 11, 2008, police arrested Mexican national Santana Batiz Aceves in Arizona and based on DNA evidence, charged him with 47 counts of rape. Police believe that Aceves is the notorious Chandler rapist, responsible for many child-rapes. The string of rapes began in 2006.

The 39 year old illegal alien had already been deported twice for drug charges in California. Aceves also faces charges of kidnapping, aggravated assault, sexual abuse of a minor, giving police false information, providing false documents, and trespassing.

Aceves was working as a heavy equipment operator and lived very close to two junior high schools.
    The American Chronicle, June 27, 2008
    http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/66141
    Here's an illegal taking a pretty nice job from an American and raping kids too.

That is absolutely sickening !!!

LOL! This morning as I worked my tail off (at one of three jobs) cleaning horse pens at at local ranch (doing the jobs Americans just wont do!) Two "laborers" walked by (dunno what thier legal status is, but have a pretty good idea since they live in bushes) looked at me like they wished they had my job!

Had a nice little chuckle at that one!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    LOL! This morning as I worked my tail off (at one of three jobs) cleaning horse pens at at local ranch (doing the jobs Americans just wont do!) Two "laborers" walked by (dunno what thier legal status is, but have a pretty good idea since they live in bushes) looked at me like they wished they had my job!

SicNTired, that "Americans won't do" is, IMO, the biggest of all the lies told by illegals' advocates. Having grown up in the inner city back East, I can assure all that we did all those jobs - except for field work, of course. Not much of that in the inner city

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

They pile 50 people in a house... take the cabinet doors off and raise chickens in the cabinets.. They eat the eggs or kill the chickens for dinner. They don't pay taxes, they don't pay for their children's college education, they don't pay medical bills... they get food stamps... I mean, I'm about ready to be first in line to declare myself an "illegal alien". I've worked since I was 16 years old and now I can't support my family because illegals have robbed every job in construction.. and some might argue ... in the White House.

Illegals don't respect the property of U. S. citizens let alone their constitutional rights. That's why they form gangs, sell drugs, kill people, and terrorize neighborhoods. Stealing jobs is just one of their minor offenses. It goes with the terroritory.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast