Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UNFAIR AND UNBALANCED

UNFAIR AND UNBALANCED

Coach Dave Daubenmire
    January 31, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. ~1st Amendment to the US Constitution

Look for the period. In our English language a period is very significant. It marks the end of a thought. Go back and look for the period. The entire 1st Amendment is one compound sentence; it is not a collection of un-related thoughts.

There area at least three very clear, declarative statements in the 1st Amendment, each one referring to what “Congressâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ensign amendment could come up monday or wedensday

According to CNN , vote on the tax rebates in the senate may come up on monday or maybe wednesday (because of super tuesday and to allow,osama,sillary and mclame to vote)Watch closely over the weekend and prepare to make calls for Ensign amendment(makes social security office check false numbers,multiple numbers,etc that may be used by illegals before sending checks).I called serveral today,got mostly recordings but did get news from Richard Burr's office when I called that they had recieved serveral calls about it all day.I am sure william will be saying something in emails,etc about it.

Great article! Hit the nail right on the head!