Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Organized as a "social welfare" group under section 501(c)4 of the tax code, the Tea Party Patriots is not regulated by federal campaign finance laws and is not required to make its funding sources public.
    Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:45 am

Tea Party group gets $1 million anonymous donation

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-213001.html
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 02-14-2016 at 02:20 AM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

RELATED

Tea Party Express' Conductor Crashes Movement‎
    - 1 hour ago

The Tea Party prides itself on its grassroots, a movement with no master.
    But when it comes to winning, Sal Russo, 63, may be the man behind the curtain. ...CBS News

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/ ... 1718.shtml
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 02-14-2016 at 02:20 AM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Wednesday, September 22, 2010
    TPP statement about Mark Williams' claim
    Mark Williams posted the following on his blog:

“Report: Tea Party Patriot Million $ donor is Univision founder. Jerry Perenchio. He’s a National Finance Co-Chair of the McCain 2008 campaign and the billionaire founder of Spanish-language media conglomerate, Univision.â€

what strings does grant money have?

I am very concerned about the lack of transparency as to which states and what groups received the grant money. Something is not right here. We must have more information before we blindly send off e-mail addresses to a third party. I agree with Mandy!

Re: This money

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    This money does NOT come without strings attached...Now it is time to investigate just what those strings are.
    I am quite concerned about the lack of transparency in stating who DID receive the money as well. This just smells bad.

Re: Quick Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by MandyMorello
    Quick clarification: The FEC stuff was posted by a commenter on the report. I am still looking how to find stuff on the FEC site. this was a third party investigation, not mine. The comment was made on this page: http://politics.newsvine.com/_news/2010 ... #c17756163 the comment was #91.

Even if Perenchio was not the donor it does show that we have no clue who fronted the money and who's pocket TPP is now in along with all the email list.

What if the anon donor was a democrat? this article says that they will take Obamas offer on working with Tea Parties....now just before election Obama has direct connection with the largest email/Tea Party network across the nation. we are now set to automatically jump and do the calls whenever the ACTION ALERTS get sent to our inbox.

We need to get the message out that people need to focus back on their local Tea Party Groups and stop blindly trusting (like we did with the Republican Party that is now full of RINO's.) Once again the "national" organization has become corrupt. We have no idea who's pocket National TPP is in. Names are flying around like crazy on who this donor is and none of them sound good.

I would be suspect of the National "alert" Emails also. People are now set on auto pilot to jump to the email or phone their elected leaders because the national emails say to do so. This gets distributed nationwide. Can we trust that this money is not some sort of buy-off? This is the exact reason why we keep saying, "FOCUS LOCAL" and stay there, we have to rebuild this government from the ground up.

If this donor really wanted to remain anonymous he or she could have had a staffer send a $357 to all 2800 Tea Parties Listed on the national site, instead they negotiated with the National TPP to bring the focus back to a national level. there is something not right here.

I am very concerned about this whole grant issue. I am very nervous about not knowing who or what has their hand in Tea Party Patriots works, and what the effect will be. What made it more troublesome is that Tea Party Patriots refuses to provide a list of what states and groups received the funds. Where is the TRANSPARENCY that we all insist upon??????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12