Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks William.

I'll try to get more traffic to my website. I have made efforts to get more links but it's difficult to get others to do onto you as you have done for them.

For example, I can't seem to get a link on the Minuteman Project website or the Minuteman HQ website. You can see that I have a ton of links on my website. http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?page_id=379

I'll give pretty much anyone a link. Linking is what makes your website appear higher in the search engines. It's what makes the web go 'round.

I'll send out more requests this week and I appreciate your support.

That overweight blond girl - she was saying in Spanish that they came to her clinic , started harrassing her and everyone around , telling that There are too many Mexicans there and they have to go away , back to their country .
    I did not hear those words from the watchdog people - it looks like the way the Spanish presented it to the TV was different from the reality .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

TheWatchdog,

Thank you for making these videos and sharing them with us. I watched with my mouth open. These people are unbelievable!

The services that they provide for them---they make house calls!

Their whole network came running with a phone call.

had_enuf was correct, do our vets get service like this? I bet they don't.

Oh and I forgot to add, that girl in pink with the white visor is a real cutie.

Here is some info on that mobile unit.
    http://www.nchs-health.org/ehs.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just watched the three videos. Awesome! Thanks for sharing them with us Brook/WatchDog.

I thought the illegal alien invasion was bad enough in NC, but you have it worse in Calif. Then, again, I've read many times how bad it is there.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12