Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Deport the kids with their illegal parent(s) and we won't have to worry about any families being separated.

It's about time

Its about time the INS arrested these criminals! My family came to this country in hope of a better life but they did it legally. Also the media is trying to change the word illegal alien to illegal immigrants. Immigrants came here legally and aliens are illegal's. Now maybe this factory will have to pay Americans the correct wages and benefits to do the jobs. Great work INS its about time.This company had a multi million dollar contract with the military and they offered no benifits and paid slave wages. The company owners need to be thrown in jail and I hope they lose the contact we don't need companies like this in the US.

FYI: up here, the MSM is doing these large pieces on the UNFORTUNATE KIDS.

They're hitting the INNOCENTS agenda with everything they've got, even the titles of the pieces are interesting
    Last night one piece being done was - "ILLEGALS & INNOCENTS"

They actually used the word ILLEGALS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wdearn:

Hi there, welcome aboard newbie!
    I'm glad you stopped by and thanks for sharing your story.

I can only speak for myself... but, I am always flattered when people from outside the US play by rules, follow all the procedures, come here, and then say good things about the country and our people. These people make fine Americans. I suspect most everyone else here feels about the same.

Let someone know if you've got a question, need help with something, etc.

Good Day,
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12