Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: UPDATE: Illegal Alien Beaten to Death in Shenandoah

[quote="SeaTurtle"]

I have a call into the DA’s office and am awaiting a response. I intend to see if they will email me the pictures so we can compare them ourselves. While it has not been proven that Luis Zavala is the same person as Luis Ramirez, it has not been proven that they are two different people (born on the same exact day in the same exact year).

Additionally, the Republican Herald reported his full name as “Luis Eduardo Ramirez Zavala.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    The truth of this will come out. Don't forget we've only heard from Arielle Garcia, 17, and her illegal "husband" she's been with for 4 years and already had a kid with 2 years ago. There are other witnesses to what came down and there will be more come out when that 15 year old girl he was waiting in the park for starts talking and her mother starts talking and the other boys start talking.

The whole reporting on this has been very one-sided. This 25 year old did more than his friends are telling.
    Um like statutory rape? Lets do the math here. Mother of his children 17, he is 25. They have been together 4 years, that would make them 13 and 21 hmmmm. You know they had sex 3 years or so ago, when she was 14 or 15 and he was 22 or 23. I don't think their child was created in a lab. Then he was seen walking home her 15 year old sister, wow, sis was just about the right age here. They also suspect that the "victim" was using a false name and a fugitive. There is more than meets the eye here. This still does not condone what those boys, or whoever, did. Unless this is proven to be self defense or defense of another, they still need to be punished.
    Well, there are 2 situations here. The 25 year old was waiting in the park for the 15 year old, who is the sister of the mother of his children who is 24. Then there is the 17 year old, Arielle Garcia, who is the eye witness doing all the talking who wasn't even there when it started, and the 15 year old who saw it all hasn't been quoted yet. The 17 year old, Arielle, is the one who has been with her illegal alien "husband" for 4 years since she was 13. That is definitely statutory rape by Garcia. Now Ramirez was at the Garcia's all day and most of the night with the 15 year old. Where was the 24 year old? Why is he hanging out with these teeny boppers when he has a "fiancee" and 3 kids at home somewhere?

Why is he waiting in the park for the 15 year old to walk alone at 11:30 at night to her house where she lives with her mother to tell her mother something or get something to then leave and walk back to the park where he's waiting? The mother of the 15 year old is the mother of the 24 year old he's had 2 kids with, so why wouldn't he walk with the 15 year old to the door and greet the mom and say hi and do what most people would do if they were taking a 15 year old home? Instead he hangs in the park a distance away. Why is a 15 year old girl going back out into the night alone to hook up with a 25 year old man in the park? This is very strange to me.

These boys hadn't hurt him when he made the cell phone call. The first report was that he told Arielle on the cell phone they were harassing him, not beating him. When Arielle and her "husband" get back there, Ramirez wasn't hurt, he wasn't injured, he was "so mad". But the boys were walking away, he then decides to go after them and when they turn around is when words and fists flew. They're walking away, so what did he say or do to cause the one that hit him in the face to do that? He did something to provoke them at this point. He is the older person. He is the 25 year old tangling with a group of teenagers 12 to 7 years his junior, who are walking away and haven't laid a hand on him at this point. And at this point, there is the 15 year old girl, the 17 year old girl and her "husband" whose age hasn't been released yet, so something was said or done by Ramirez to start this brawl besides "what's the problem".

What he said and what he did will come out at trial and he's the older one. Maybe he pulled a knife on them or threatened to hurt them. But logic dictates at this point that he said or did something that provoked them to do this because they were walking away and he "went back" because he was "so mad".

If it's true that there is an outstanding warrant on him for a stabbing, then maybe his temper got the better of him and he pulled a knife and the Garcia's picked it up before the police got there. I'm not saying he did, I'm just saying these boys were out at a block party, they said something to him, they walked on by, were on their way on to wherever they were headed and then he comes after them. What did he do when he did that? What did he say to them to make them mad enough to punch him?

If seems strange to me that everyone is stating what the boys said and did but no one is stating what Ramirez said or did.

There's more ... much more .. to come out on this one.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This was on FOX news Sunday, it was not very fair and balanced.....they are going to take the words "HATE" and "RACIST" to new heights with this one.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm sure they will until the boys side of the story comes out. And it will. That one attorney is already hunting down everything he can find on Ramirez and if he has a criminal background, it will come out, and that changes everything because Arielle has already said to democracynow in that interview "he was so mad and went back".
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12