Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    Did anyone notice one name in particular in the last paragraph......
    Do you mean Gutierrez ? Yes I noticed it but I thought he had decided to run again.

I know Dems Pres. canidates are pro immigrant but maybe some congress members might be anti.

I believe even Dems will vote for a republican if they are anti-illegal and anti big business like Ron Paul.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    Did anyone notice one name in particular in the last paragraph......
    Do you mean Gutierrez ? Yes I noticed it but I thought he had decided to run again.

I know Dems Pres. canidates are pro immigrant but maybe some congress members might be anti.

I believe even Dems will vote for a republican if they are anti-illegal and anti big business like Ron Paul.
    I think you are right -

These critters - both gangs - are out of step with the American people.

The thing we need is to actually get the anti illegal ones on the ballot.

The others will have the big money.

As I have said, I hope of the 3 who seem to be against illegal immigration, I hope 2 of them will sacrifice if necessary and back just one - so we can get one on the ballot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This conversation is moot as long as we have a corrupt voting process. Elections have been rigged since 2000 and probably before that. No paper trails coupled with electronic mal-programmed voting machines spells treason and conspiracy. It doesn't matter anymore who's running for what..if this problem isn't corrected, our voting process will only remain a formailty. WAKE UP and quit squabbling over who's better than who.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Capitalizing on their new majorities and sunny prospects, House and Senate Democrats have trounced the Republicans in fund-raising during the first half of the year. The House Democratic campaign committee reported $19.5 million in cash and $4.1 million in debt at the end of June, compared with $2 million on hand and $4.3 million in debt at the House Republican committee.
    Well what do they expect?!

Who in the heck is going to give money to the Republican Party?????

I can't imagine why anyone would money to either corrupt organization?

These critters take enough of my money through intimidation as it is.

We all know that contributions to those who we support need to go DIRECTLY to that person's campaign.....NOT the Republican Party.

Some people still think party makes a difference - though.

I hope not many still do -

Does anyone know how the anti-illegal people are doing moneywise?

We have to keep the pressure on the Dems who won in Republican- leaning or more moderate districts. If they support amnesty or any form thereof, voters will rise up and kick them out of office no matter what their party affiliation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12