Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is amazing how these people in Washington try every loophole and DISHONEST avenue to get what THEY WANT.
    I can see it now....15+ Million FARMWORKERS....Doctors, Nurses, Attorneys and everyone else who is NOT a Farmworker, they apply & BECOME a Farmworker, FOR ONE DAY!!!!

I say we REPLACE EVERYONE in DC...Replace them with COMMON SENSE!
    Has anyone besides myself noticed that EVERY Dept. in Washington is Headed by an ATTORNEY?
    When I talk COMMON SENSE, humor me here OK?
    Lets just take a couple Deptartments OK?
    Agriculture... Would it NOT be COMMON SENSE to have Farmers or Ranchers Head that Dept.?
    Finance....Would it NOT be COMMON SENSE to have Accountants or the such run that?
    My point is, We have people running this Country that need diagrams in the toilet stalls how to wipe!!!
    When it comes to PROTECTING our Borders..LET THE PROFFESIONALS DO IT..PERIOD!
    When it comes to FIGHTING A WAR...LET THE PROFFESIONALS DO IT!
    Sorry for my RANTING...I'm tired of STUPIDITY.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I think we need to email all the Senators to let them know we are keeping an eye on them and will not allow any legislation to go through that grants legal status to temporary workers.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12